UK2, hiding our wallets, going back to old school

Re: UK2, hiding our wallets, going back to old school

Postby Worthman » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:14 am

Totally agree with Tucky. I joined uk3 and a bottle server and quit both in the end.

I've got a radical suggestion for everyone. Come back to uk2 and don't bother with all these new servers!!
Worthman

Postby Ȃɽɕɧɩ͛ȩ » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:26 am

I quite agree on every count (except perhaps the toenails, euw!)
There must be ways we can all be happy here, using gold to shorten build times for fortresses is fair to my mind but it's ridiculous that universities and barracks are worse than libraries and arsenals, the whole idea of fortress over castle is to IMPROVE ffs. The game needs serious updates, new troop types, seige engines not bridges, food stores which degrade with continued battle rounds meaning seiges have to be broken, not trickled out! Come on developers, put some thought into improving the game instead of your cars and people will want to play and therefore spend!! It's simple economics, give the players a product they want to play!!
®☠ɱɩ͛ʈɧɽɑɳɖɩ͛ɽ☠®🃏the fox
Ȃɽɕɧɩ͛ȩ

Postby FireParty » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:08 am

Couldn't agree more Tucky. The rate servers are being churned out is ridiculous, you look at the size of the later servers even on the USA worlds and they're tiny. The earlier worlds where they waited a lot longer to release new ones are massive and have so much more potential to go on and on.
What particularly worries me is the amount of people leaving the game after all these new 'features' are brought in. At this rate the population of Lords and Knights will have left inside of a few years and the developers won't be making any money at all out of the game, surely it would be best to amend the issues mentioned above and retain a loyal fanbase?

FireParty - Resevoir Dogs - UK2
FireParty

Postby le Baron » Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:19 pm

agree 100% with what Tucky is saying, lots of important old players are leaving UK2 and the server will die sooner or later.
So instead of opening new servers all the time please concentrate your efforts on making old servers more interesting for action seeking players. It's my belief that the Bridge feature killed the game. I know of many players that have left the game because of the Bridge feature that legitimizes trickling, for most already a hated feature in this game.
Instead on focusing at defence put your efforts into making caps more exiting. Abandon Bridge, allow troops to be sent to other castles or fortresses to be stationed in order to be used in attacks so they don't have to be recalled to their original castle. And time to Increase Silver storage for each castle once more. Personally I don't feel the need for new types of troop units, maybe an increase in numbers each castle could be a sound idea.
Yours
Le Baron @ T.A
le Baron

Postby Spangledish » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:54 pm

I like LeBarons idea of not having to recall attack troops to home base before re-launching, it makes wars much faster paced and exciting
Spangledish

Postby MiLadysgamer » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:06 pm

Way to go Tucky, well put. I totally agree.
Lets have some useful features like:
Being able to send troops to a new location WITHOUT having to go home first.
More silver in vaults
When building troops only list the castles that can actually build, not the ones with zero
And and option NOT to use gold, so you dont have to look through +100 castles to find the one that already have a full production list.
And maybe even a minimum build, a "ignore anything less then xx" button to avoid filling up production line with just a few troops.
There are lods of other great things you could give us.
And PLEEEASE take way the bridge, noone has time for three days of defending/attacking, it takes the fun out of the game.
MiLady UK2 The Alliance
MiLadysgamer

Postby pup » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:29 am

There are a lot of inactive alliances
If no castle is taken in an alliance for 3 consecutive months, then the alliance should be automatically disbanded.
pup

Postby Pickwills » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:14 pm

Well said, you must have had some time on your hands to write that, I was too busy defending😂

I agree with everything that has been said above. Please listen to the points that have been stated above. We can't leave this game however hard we try, but want it to be as exciting as it once was.

How about 1 vassal per alliance with a cap on enemies? If is single alliance is under attack by two alliances then no other alliance can join in. That would be grand👍
Pickwills

Postby Piledriver » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:09 pm

Protest and merge manually by all coming back to where it started SERVER 1
Piledriver

Postby Milamber » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 am

Piledriver wrote:Protest and merge manually by all coming back to where it started SERVER 1

And lose over 3 years of game time, would like to see if it's possible to merge older servers
Milamber

PreviousNext

Return to UK worlds