Australia 7 Chat & Discussion

Australia 7 Chat & Discussion

Postby OzHeart » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:22 am

Hey guys, i'm new to L&K...enjoying it so far, except for the lack of chat options, and decided to look up the forums for some information & guides straight after checking out the tutorial but was dissapointed to see very small amounts of info/guides and activity on the forums to support new players. I thought i'd make this thread for anyone from any server who can help new players like me or wants to help increase activity & knowledge between servers and especially for the aust ones...info like "join a clan" on its own does not really explain much so please feel free to be as detailed as you can be so when new players join we can get a decent grasp on the game and feel more inclined to play it out for a while & help the community in return...thanks for reading and hope we can get a growing Aussie forums :)
OzHeart

Re: Australia 7 Chat & Discussion

Postby OzHeart » Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:27 am

So...i'll ask a few questions i hope can be answered by some experienced players to get the ball rolling...
What buildings should be focused on first or should you mix it up?...are there specific build or army types & what are the advantages/disadvantages if there are any?...How do i join a clan & what should i look for in a clan when choosing one to join?...what servers are better & should i hop or not...what happens if i do hop server?
OzHeart

Postby OzHeart » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:07 am

Hey guys, i'm a few days in now so thought i'd post abit of my experience so far...i got a message after posting forums asking me to join a small but experienced alliance on a more active server so i took the opportunity & hopped over to usa s10. so far it's proved to be a wise decision...the server has more players & after joining the alliance asking a few more questions & reading through the faq section entirely, i've started to get a grasp of the direction to go...
i'd recommend to new players to find an active an experienced alliance either by asking on the forum or messaging an alliance member close to their position on the map (better to have your alliance closely positioned together to protect each other) and to focus on building up their production buildings to lvl20 & stores to lvl15 early during the 14-day beginner protection period while working on their tasks(found in the profile page) to gain more resources required to grow...once you've got a decent supply and income you can focus more on building up your troops, keep, arsenel, fortifications, etc. hope this helps ya'll a little more :)
OzHeart

Postby Rob1234 » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:55 am

Hi, I am new to L&K and am trying to work out how to join an alliance. Do I wait to be asked? I have searched near my castle and cannot find any alliances. If I do find one, how do you contact them?
Also what are the best troops for defence? Any advice would be appreciated.
Rob1234

Postby OzHeart » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:13 am

Rob1234 wrote:Hi, I am new to L&K and am trying to work out how to join an alliance. Do I wait to be asked? I have searched near my castle and cannot find any alliances. If I do find one, how do you contact them?
Also what are the best troops for defence? Any advice would be appreciated.

Hi, you can wait until an alliance notices you are active and contacts you or sends you an invite but if you want to move along abit faster you can either scroll around the map until you've found an active looking player with an alliance and sending them a message from their profile page or you can search through the alliance ranks and select one and apply or you can then select a player from the alliance members page to send a message and ask if you can join or you can simply make a request on the forums in a post and hope folks are still reading and interested lol
OzHeart

Postby OzHeart » Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:14 am

oh & def troops are spearmen, crossbowmen and armoured horsemen
OzHeart

Postby Rob1234 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:29 pm

Thank you OzHeart
Rob1234

Postby CrazySerbian » Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi i start playing k&l, bcs i love strategy games , k&l are similar to a knights of honor and some older games ,who i playing offline against computer and it wasrelaxing ,this is more activ :),and i see in future is it worth to playing. Ifsomevone is still on aus 7 server send me to alliance and we can work and build expiriance in game.cheers all!
CrazySerbian

Return to Australian worlds