Defenders of the Constitution

Defenders of the Constitution

Postby McHanman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:41 am

I have just founded an alliance that I have very high hopes for. I've been playing this game off and on since 2013, so I'm well aware of how difficult it is to found and then attract members to an alliance. I have managed to start a couple but I ended up merging into larger alliances on those occasions. In my opinion, the thing that makes this game fun is the building of a working government that gives players the ability to participate as much or as little as possible.

On that note, I am here to request lords and ladies to join with me and help to build an alliance that will be fun to be a part of. My alliance is currently called DEFENDERS OF THE CONSTITUTION and I'm on USA13. I just founded it today 8/21/17 so I'm the only member. The name could change once we move forward but I need people who want to have fun constructing a functioning government.
*Council
*Diplomats
*Generals
*Instructors to build training for new players.
*Other government positions I've yet to think of.
*DRAFT A CONSTITUTION!
McHanman

Re: Defenders of the Constitution

Postby McHanman » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:54 am

So please if you love L&K like I do, help me to take this alliance and have fun seeing where we go as a team. I think half the fun of the game is in building a functioning virtual government. I am looking forward to getting some members (hopefully) and building an empire. I believe if we can be the most well run governed alliance, that we can not only hold our own but stand up to the typical groups you always see at the top of the list. Seal Team Six, TWD, The Dirty Dozen, etc. Nothing against them, they are the names I've been seeing since day one. It would be awesome to build something that can stay alive like that.

Remember, I'm on usa13 and the current alliance name is Defenders Of The Constitution.
McHanman

Return to American worlds