Switch to full style
Post a reply

USA13: Looking for a solid alliance.

Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:16 am

I am an experienced lnk player who has returned after an extended hiatus. Looking to join a solid alliance on USA13. Ifanyone is interested in taking me, please pm me. Thank you.

Re: USA13: Looking for a solid alliance.

Tue Aug 22, 2017 7:14 am

I too am returning from a long break. I would be grateful to have somebody with your experience to assist me in building up my new alliance. It is called DEFENDERS OF THE CONSTITUTION (the name isn't necessarily perminent) I am trying to build an alliance with a well built government that includes some sort of code of conduct or CONSTITUTION system of some sort. I feel the fun in this game is in the building, maintaining, and fighting for our political systems. I am open to all kinds of opinion and feedback.
I'm considering:
*Governing council's
*diplomatic positions
*Treasury systems
*Generals
*Any other organizational ideas that could work.
If you are interested, just let me know.
USA13
DEFENDERS OF THE CONSTITUTION
I am McHanman. It's only me now but I'm hoping with a few good members to really make an impact. It's a real challenge to get an alliance off the ground. You up for it?

Re: USA13: Looking for a solid alliance.

Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Greetings, wish you well on your new alliance. I ask you to contact Slim who is one of our leaders and the screaming Eagles. We would always be interested in a patriot as an ally.

Forest Gump
Screaming Eagles
Post a reply