New U.S. Server???

New U.S. Server???

Postby FrogmanRO » Sat Jan 14, 2017 8:58 am

Yea, hi, I've been waiting for about 4-5 months for a new us server to open. There is no way any new players can play this game because alliances are way toooooo worried about spies. I've been playing for about 4 years, but left the game do to the lack of NEW servers. I also read in the FAQ that xyrality waits until the servers hit a certain number of players exc. exc. The xyrality team really needs to work on their marketing techniques because this game is going down the drain very quickly. I'm a big fan of this game, but am not to pleased with the fact of too few players and not enough NEW servers. Plus, any new players that do join the game leave quickly because servers already have alliances and they will not accept new players because they suspect they are spies (Except for an occasional T-Wing) . I have talked with multiple players and they aren't too pleased either with the fact of servers not being released fast enough. I mean whats the point of waiting for a certain number of players to join the server?!?! Only 500-600 are regularly active; just throw a couple of free forts and castles out their and everybody will be fine. Anyways, please release a couple of servers in the next month or so or I'll probably just leave the game (I know plenty of players who have recently).

Thank you for your time and understanding,
FrogmenRO and Friends.
FrogmanRO

Re: New U.S. Server???

Postby Bronado » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:02 pm

I totalllly agree. They take way too long to release servers.

Plus, these forums are really outdated technology.
Bronado

Postby arnibeae » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Are you guys actually serious? They release a new server every 6 months or so, and at that it's still too much because it doesn't give the previous server a long enough length of life to gain the numbers we seen back on NA1 or NA2.
arnibeae

Postby Fox Mulder » Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:42 am

People who constantly ask for new servers are garbage at this game. Practice kiddos, because you'll never be number one. I formed Asylum of Shadows on USA 10 and we started number one and ended number one.
Fox Mulder

Return to American worlds