How is USA 11?

Re: How is USA 11?

Postby jdrc » Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:09 am

Yeah
jdrc

Postby The true Hood » Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:34 am

All the false information about UK is a little disturbing. I'm a member of UK and we were declared on right out of BP. Everyone does a lot of talking and pointing fingers but UK is a great group of players who stick together to defend themselves. There is not even one time on this server that we were fighting a war against one single alliance. We have been declared on by just about every alliance on the server. I could understand if UK was the ones declaring war on everyone else, but that is not the case. Believe what you want but the lies will always be spread about UK, but if the truth was known, we are the one who are being dogpiled by most other alliances. And Sanctuary, just because SV has the number one position on the server doesn't mean anything. I've seen so many servers where the number one alliance drops and splatters like cowshit... Lol
The true Hood

Postby Guillotine » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:30 am

If you enjoy running MAs on in actives and low point players in a TW join 11 and hit up SV...
Guillotine

Postby Guillotine » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:33 am

Also it must be a bit disturbing to know you can't run a single successful op against a active member in Kings. 20 members strong and still holding it down 👊
Guillotine

Postby Alpha SV USA5 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:19 pm

Lol. You're funny G.

UK has been turning to hitting our IA since we've stuffed you on all our active members.

How many caps have you failed now? With the fort today you must be around 20 silver caps down the drain.

Take it game game boys, leave the forums chatter out of it.

Also, don't play the pity game saying you're the ones being declared on. You were beating an alliance 1/10 your size into the ground and now that it's an even war you're trying everything to get people to drop out.

Man up and take your beating.

I'll be waiting in game for your response. 👊
Alpha SV USA5

Postby The true Hood » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:35 am

Alpha, yes we were fighting an alliance 1/10 our size. That's because the other 4 alliances we were fighting surrendered and some ran to other alliances such as SV. We noticed you took in as many as possible. Why would you take in war runners when you're so big and bad and in first place on the server... Oops, I mean 2nd place, looks like you've been dropped to the 2nd spot... It seems like we have a good war going here so pack a lunch because this is far from over... Big talk and ranking doesn't mean anything so keep pointing fingers at UK, but you guys are running out of inactive UK players so what now.. Oh that's right we still have a TW that you guys keep attacking. Sad thing is that SV isn't even doing that great at taking TW castles... Lol...
The true Hood

Postby The true Hood » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:48 am

Also anyone want to take a look at Alphawolf from SV's player statistics... Lol, big talk up there from a player who only takes inactive and small alliance castles... Lmao...
The true Hood

Postby Sanctuary » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:57 pm

I guess UK has devolved to name calling and childishness. I posted here to clear up what was going on in USA 11 and actually speak the truth of the matter. It seems like every time I look there is more UK propaganda and lies...

1) You claim you were the ones getting declared on when in fact UK were the first alliance to declare war on the server.

2) You claim you were dogpiled. You were dogpiled, after you toppled your first opponents in less than a week. UK was the largest family on the server at the time so obviously there are going to be challengers. And as you know, SV AIDED you in said "dogpile" so it was even.

3) You claim SV hasn't had any success attacking Kings when in fact we just recently cut one of your biggest players down by 33%.. was that a figment of my imagination?

4) You claim that SV is lying about you but in fact you are the ones doing the misleading. I will provide facts to back up my claims, will you?

UK needs to step their game up if they are going to win this war. Underhanded smear tactics won't keep your castles safe.
Sanctuary

Postby The true Hood » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:26 am

Where's your proof? I hear a lot of talk but no proof... Fact is that you are the one spreading false tales... We had 5 alliances fighting us just out of BP, they declared on us one after the other... And it was pure luck that SV capped castles belonging to Kings. RL gets in the way sometimes...
The true Hood

Postby The true Hood » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:28 am

So yes, show us the proof because that's not how I remember this...
The true Hood

PreviousNext

Return to American worlds