Suggestion

Suggestion

Postby Koenraad » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:11 pm

Can we have the possible to create name groups within the alliances. For exampled, I want to have a Battle group called Battle Group South where I can assign members. I can use that to send MM instead of having to select the individual players each I create a new MM
Koenraad

Re: Suggestion

Postby OzHeart » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:58 pm

Support, i like this idea, it would make alliance messaging more user friendly...i think another great user friendly addition would be a server-wide friend's list where you can select individuals or a group mailing list much the same way as you would an alliance squad group...ofcourse you'd have to have a friend list page & request feature added to the game so you can go to a players profile and request friend status through a message (allowing them to accept/reject) or block them should you no longer want be friends for whatever reason anymore too...this would take more time to develop but would deffinately improve cross alliance/server-wide communication, organisation & knowledge :)
OzHeart

Re: Suggestion

Postby jrunehrman » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:18 pm

Adding to the original idea, I think with the creation of those subgroups they should make separate forums that can only be viewed by them and maybe someone who holds a new right to be added later.
jrunehrman

Return to American worlds