L&K compensation for server outages

L&K compensation for server outages

Postby Xaroff » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:33 pm

L&K developers, managers and customer service:

I understand the real-world issues of making any online product available at all times, but this is the product you have chosen to create. As a paying customer I expect the service of a realiable product. Given the number of outages I have experienced, I ask that you credit the accounts of all paying customers to the tune of 2% per day of the gold purchased in the last 90 days when server performance cannot meet the necessary online connectivity demand. So far I have experienced 2 or 3 such days. I am hoping to do continued business with you.

Thank you very much
Xaroff

Re: L&K compensation for server outages

Postby Chaz_Michaels » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 pm

I agree, I fought a battle today and I am almost positive I should of won but I lost. I had the help of others and I lost all my troops and silver along with my friend's troops.
Chaz_Michaels

Postby Strutter » Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:40 am

So basically xaroff, for he past 2 times I believe in the past 3 months that xyrality has done server maintenance, if someone purchased say 10,000 gold, you would want reimbursement of 400 gold? Seriously?

All companies have to bring down servers for back-ups and maintenance and I think L&K has done a great job advising beforehand when the outages will be performed, as well as allowing attacks already in progress to continue. Yes, one did go longer then expected, but all in all they are usually short affairs.

Deal with it like we all do.
Strutter

Postby Chaz_Michaels » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:40 pm

Well I lost a battle in which I should of won because of that glitch. That is just plan annoying.
Chaz_Michaels

Postby Xaroff » Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:51 pm

Hey Strutter if you are L&K then please announce yourself as such. Because you did not, I assumme you are a player just like me.

There are dome errors in your response, so let me set the record straight. These outages are not schedule maintenance. These outages in service in excess of 15-30 min where L&K servers simply do not process any request and leave me hung up with an hourglass. All my other remote services continue to work just not L&K. In one case I called my brother in other state and asked him to get on. He had the same problem. No response.

I expect all my service providers to provide realiable service whether they be phone, cable, ISP, etc.

Now about the math. 2% of 10000 is 200 gold. Yes I do expect this. It is reasonable.

Remember as a consummer I have no conpunction to pay for service that does not measure up.
Xaroff

Postby Virux » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:50 pm

Haha! This is ridiculous. I hope they don't pay you anything. It's a game. They do a great job keeping it running 99% of the time. Is it annoying for it to go in and out like it did these past few days? Yes. Doesn't mean they should credit you anything. It's the internet, deal with it.
Virux

Postby Xaroff » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:13 am

Phone or cable goes out you get credit. I bought a service and you must deliver or its my duty to stop the purchase and spread the word. Thats simply how it works. If you guys enjoy paying for nothing please send me 200 gold and that's what I'll give you. Nothing!
Xaroff

Postby Bang Player » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:13 pm

Who cares! You HAVE to pay to get other things like internet from ISP and such. You DO NOT have to pay to play L&K. It's your choice wether or not to buy gold so for an every now and then our for MAYBE 15-20 min(I've never even had this happen to me) you don't need to get anything if your already willing to pay for gold which is your choice to begin with. Now shut up and quit talking like an idiot you are.

Also Chaz HTTT sucks as an alliance and has only reached the top by mass recruiting and you will not last at the top for long :)😊
Bang Player

Postby Xaroff » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:22 pm

Yes we love you too.

-Xaroff
Xaroff

Postby Xaroff » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:23 pm

Yes, I hear you my friend.
Xaroff

Next

Return to American worlds