New great ideas for the next update

New great ideas for the next update

Postby ukasl » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Hey sirs, I m lukas of the first italian server and I m going to talk about some ideas of updates on behalf of the real friends ally(at the first place in the rank). We love this game and we think we will play it for a really long time in the future. We think it is quite nice the system of the support bridge, but we don't like that it couldn't be destroyed in any ways. we think you should repair it doing something better, and we ve got a really good idea! we ve thought to make the support bridge different: at the last round, you need at least 201 troops in the castles(not 51 right now) and in the fortresses at least 1001 (not 251 like now). I know a lot of people that would like to stop playing this amazing game because there is nothing to do when you are in difence chains. you should create a form for italian players as the other one for Germany and England that I read some months ago on your Facebook official page of the app, asking really what people would like to have in these servers. I would also say you what we think about free castles: we think that a lot of people doesn't like that you have to pay the same amount of silver to conquer a free castle as the same of a normal castle (and I think it would be the same in the future with fortresses), so I suggest you to make free castles more accessible to people: you should make them like this example: I have 100 castles, and I want to conquer a free castle. it should cost 100000 silver, but what I suggest is to make it price as 7/8 amount of the normal amount of silver( so in this case the castle will cost 87500 silver and not 100000). If you make this, I think a huge number of people would conquer new free castles and the game becomes more beautiful. Also paying 3000 gold coins for conquering free castles is not a good idea: I don't think that a lot of people would buy them, but if you set the amount of the cost of the gold at 1000 or 1500 gold coins buying free castles will be more accessible for all the players of the game. at last, I suggest you to reduce the amount of the new player moving position from 300 gold coins to 200, so it would be more accessible for new players to decide where to stay on the map. i think that if new players see that also at the starting point the game costs quite a lot they of course would stop playing it. I also think that you must do something on the "taverna"(I don't know how to translate it in English, I m not really good at talking and writing it - taverna is the place in the game where you could start missions and its final level goes up to 10): I don't like the function you use to select which castles you want to start doing a mission(for example, I don't like some specific missions, like that one of "dance" at level 10 of fortresses), so you should make a list where you select which are the only missions you would like to do,so when you select them by the general function they don't seem available also if really they could be. Thanks for reading all this big report of the game, but we think this are the only problems we ve found in 4 years-gaming that you didn't correct during this long period of gaming. best wishes, Lukas and the Real Friends ally
ukasl

Return to Ideas/ Sugerencias