New sugerence for new experience

New sugerence for new experience

Postby Fernando Arg. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:53 pm

hello good night I contact with you to suggest an idea that maybe of more emotion to the servers since lately in some cases the players end up abandoning for being so repetitive and even sometimes very tiring some situations in some cases sometimes the alliances in war do not know attack for long periods letting some servers fall slowly would be ideal to create something new that they have not done even such as making it difficult to take castles I do not see logic that in fortresses there are troops and not castles and the other would be good that the same free castles send attacks to the players to take away resources should force players to be constantly fighting for their territories and areas and opening several fronts between players vs players and players vs free castles or be able to negotiate with free castles so that these help in defenses or trade with them directly I think they are ideas that will give many players use and deliver more excitement to the game itself
the idea in this is to give more participation to the free castles to give more experience of a very warrior and that of the feeling of a world very hostile and medieval as it would be in real life putting the alliances in the obligation to fight or be destroyed by both players and the same server
Fernando Arg.

Return to Ideas/ Sugerencias