Android Beta

Re: Android Beta-Errors

Postby Shortie35003 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi, I just updated to the newest version of the L&K AnDROID app and noticed a couple of issues:
1.On the event task window, one of the world events has some HTML code attached to the end of the text.
2.Setting a username for this forum is difficult, the cursor does not move to the right when inputting a character, mainly letters, so in essence writes back to front.

So far these are the only errors I have noticed and will inform yourselves if I find any more.

Many Thanks

Shortie35003
Shortie35003

Re: Android Beta

Postby bescia » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:39 pm

Hi, today my smartphone automatically switched to the new update... what a bad thing, guys!!

As different people sayd in the past months, it's plenty of bugs...
for example:

- cannot select any of my castles on massive missions start... (should start missions one by one, on 150 castles?!?)

- very user un-friendly the new way to use the group selection, when starting missions on a single castle, and following ones

- when you try massive soldiers recruitment, it doesn't allow you to choose the maximum number of soldiers you want, as in the oldest

- it's incredibly slower, for operations like selecting castles, scrolling castles, excetera

- for some unbelievable reasons, you need to do 3-4 steps to switch bitween different views (i.e. from a castle on the map to another castel and its resources): something in the old version you could do with a single click...

- no reports for ended missions, in the messages section (should I check castle by castle if the missions are fnished or not?!)

- mostly no push notifications when I exit the android app (sometimes yes, sometimes not... without any logical reason)

I was excited for the new feature of allowing to set manually the number of knights, resources... but I found plenty of bugs... shits!
bescia

Re: Android Beta

Postby dark 2 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:45 pm

New update sucks
dark 2

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Feedback