Synchronised attacks

Synchronised attacks

Postby Eric the Viking » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Synchronised attacks are killing this game, it's too easy to attack one target from hundreds, thousands of castles, this causes the game to freeze. It's an unrealistic tool for a medieval game, the clock wasn't invented. Bring back pen and paper. I'd also increase the KEEP storage space to 100,000 to make it easier and more realistic for the more experienced players. If thing don't change I'm leaving.
Eric the Viking

Re: Synchronised attacks

Postby Sir Bob » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Synch attacks do remove most of the skill from the game don't they. I agree with an increase to the silver storage it would be helpful when attacking your 158th, or so castle, but then we were doing it with only 10k silver not so long ago 😜
Sir Bob

Postby Goph4 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:41 pm

Disagree. It takes all the tedious work out of attacking which is nice. Is there really that mush skill without it? All your doing is setting an alarm them logging in and launching an attack and waiting for the next alarm to repeat. Seems more time consuming to me, I wouldn't say skillful, and that really only beinifits hard core players who can log in all the time. I like it and hope they keep it. Have over 100 keeps currently and would be too much work without it
Goph4

Postby Sir Bob » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:56 pm

Thinking about it again how about a mod to let the defender spend copper on spying / scouting the synch attacks. Not a 100% report but a rough outline of numbers 1 - 100' 101 - 1000, 'oh my lord I had to take me hose off to count the regiments and stopped when I could not count no more'. You could even give a % chance of success so the closer the attack is to you the higher your scout report chance. Would not apply to non synch attacks so you get a balance between hard core either with no real lives or other games on the iPad (me) and more time pressed gamer.
Sir Bob

Postby BIGG DAWG » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:52 am

I like the synch attacks it is easier. The idea of having a scout report is also nice. This is a fun game but a bit time consuming.
BIGG DAWG

Postby /-|-\ » Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:14 pm

Y are the syn'c attacks landing when.ever they want...total bullcrap...FIX IT or remove it!!!
/-|-\

Return to Suggestions & Feedback