150 member limit

150 member limit

Postby New land » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:57 am

Not sure if this has been addressed yet, but I just moved to USA5 after a long time on USA1, and noticed there is 150 member limit on the new servers. I think this is a terrible idea, as it has led to nearly all alliances being wings and training alliances. No alliances are really successful on USA5 unless they are in a family of alliances, often made up of 5 or more alliances. I feel this severely limits the spirit of the game, where players can create their own successful alliances, tailored to a specific group of players. Now you must be linked to several larger alliances to survive and prosper, and follow their rules. There is no member limit on USA1, and many alliances have over 150 members, and it works just fine. So why was the member limit incorporated? I assume its to limit one alliance from gaining hundreds of members an ruining a server, though that's what other alliances and war is for.
New land

Re: 150 member limit

Postby Sir Bob » Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:47 am

While not on that server I will agree with my US5 friend the limit is rubbish and stops development. It's what turned me off the euro battle server. In UK1 (which is not full so please consider joining) we just merged three mid rank alliances to make a top 5 one. What is the harm in that?
Sir Bob

Return to Suggestions & Feedback