Complete control of troops

Complete control of troops

Postby Belac » Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:42 am

I think it would be nice to move your troops to one of your own different castles and be able to send them to a different location from there
Belac

Re: Complete control of troops

Postby Lord St. Vincent » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:17 pm

That would make a huge difference in the strategy of the game and not sure for the better.
Lord St. Vincent

Postby Sulahn » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:29 pm

Yup. One could easily stack a castle with offense close to the target castle and then launch a blitzkrieg at it. All the attacker would have to do is find out when a player is sleeping and they wake up in the morning to find they we light a castle or two. Not a good condition.
Sulahn

Postby Chalky » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:13 pm

I like the idea of having complete control of troops. Limit the number you can have in one castle, So you have to move out defence to accomadation move offence. Make spying quicker, defence values of assault troops lower.
Anything to make the game more interesting. I think it's very limited at the moment in the strategies you can use. I like the concept of the game but it can be very slow and tedious at times.
Chalky

Postby Sulahn » Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:01 pm

I hear flappy bird is hot right now.

If it's action, you're seeking, this may not be the game for you. For the rest of us, this game is very rewarding as-is.

Honestly, I would like to be able to "adopt" troops from one castle to another, but that would allow you to save troops doomed to die in a castle being capped, which is part of the game.
Sulahn

Postby Poppachubby » Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:18 am

But it would be good to change there destination without returning first
Poppachubby

Postby Thorton » Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Don't change that aspect, the game would completely change, and not for the better, one castle has a certain capacity, short of defence outside, fair enough. You want to mass from a certain spot, take more castles there
Thorton

Postby sunshine » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:22 pm

I actually wrote to the Dev's about this; I suggested being able use spies as diplomats or missionaries that can order units stationed at 1 castle to go somewhere else. It'll be on a time delay but less time than it would take to return units home and then send back out again.
This would be utilized more for defensive troops though, when you are supporting a castle that no longer needs support and you traveled 24+ hrs to get there.
sunshine

Postby Cap'n Bootstrap » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:39 pm

This concept isnt for the worse, the game evony that was out pre-smartphone exist and its still one of the best web based games of this genre. I am a real rts gamer, oldschool in the new age fashion, this game does lack as far as the rts genre goes but it is very well put together. On the other hand if it was tested on the next schedule server as a beta test it might prove the legitimacy of the application to those that question it in the game.
Cap'n Bootstrap

Postby dash64 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Hi guys,

we will make a note of this suggestion, however as stated, such changes will in general have a major impact on the balance, it is not very likely that these changes will ever be made to troop movement.
For problems or questions please contact our support team via webform.

Please don't use emojiis or other special characters when you submit a ticket.
dash64

Next

Return to Suggestions & Feedback