Commission undo

Commission undo

Postby Sulahn » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:14 pm

One thing I'd like to see is an "undo" capability. It would be nice to be able to belay a build, research or recruit order. I dot see why we can't as long as it's before the progress actually starts.
Sulahn

Re: Commission undo

Postby Wolverine » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:59 am

Interesting thought, could you expand on this thought further?
Wolverine

Postby Sulahn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:22 am

Let's say you've tapped two building upgrades and you decide you'd rather commission a batch of troops instead. Since the building upgrades are sequential, and not simultaneous, you could cancel the second building upgrade and get the resources back in your stores, assuming you've still got room. I would like to be able to cancel any commission that hasn't actually started yet.
Sulahn

Postby Wolverine » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:37 am

Very interesting thought and a great idea! Would definitely add a new aspect to the game though. A player could quickly switch from producing building upgrades to building troops if they came under attack.
Wolverine

Postby Lamoraldus » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:59 am

Then you where able to use the building lot as an additional store.
If you can abort a task you should lose the resources.
Lamoraldus

Postby Sulahn » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:31 pm

Why would you undo a commission of you were going to lose the resources? The whole idea behind this is to get your RSs back to be used on something else. You obviously couldn't undo a building upgrade, technology research or troop recruitment that had already commenced. Those RSs would be gone.
Sulahn

Postby Zero Force » Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:38 pm

As you see it in lots of other games you could get parts of the resources. Maybe half...

By the way I don't think this would help a lot because we wouldn't win anything by spending our resources into some troops for 10 minuntes just before a battle starts...
Zero Force

Postby Sulahn » Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:01 am

Have you never tapped the wrong button? Started a building upgrade and then realized you had technology to research? Started recruiting a large batch of troops and decided you'd rather upgrade a building? I know I have.
Sulahn

Postby Zero Force » Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:56 pm

Ehh...yes, but this happens everywhere and everytime in video games. But of course I'd also like a things undo button or sth like this.
Zero Force

Postby CuddlyPsycho » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:47 am

I think it would be amazing if we had a short window after you send an attack to recall it. 5 minutes would be perfect. I can't be the only one that has accidentally launched one of my silver attacks on the castle beside the one I'm capping and had to pull silver together to hopefully have enough for that capture. I also have sent attacks and not synchyronized one of them and have to bounce the whole attack because of it. This would be a great feature, and if you made it only last 5 minutes after the attack is launched then it couldn't be abused.
CuddlyPsycho

Next

Return to Suggestions & Feedback