Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: New feature: the fortress

Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:02 pm

Spying on all 289 point castles is now possible by sending 20001 copper from a fortress. Was this a planned outcome? 99% of castles are now vulnerable to successful spy missions. And I also agree on the frees left over by creating a fortress. Make them dissapear. When creating a fortress you need 4 extra lots of silver to recapture your own previous castles otherwise others move into your area.

Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:45 am

Troop build rate same as 1 castle is crap
Barracks maxes back to same build rate as original 5 castles

Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:41 pm

Hi, I´m playing in webbrowser on a computer. Can anyone tell me how I create a fortresscenter. It seems to me that I dont have that function in the webbrowser....

Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:18 pm

There is an icon on the left side of the castle list

Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:12 pm

Browser version is old,robroy. Thats why I am not building fortress yet. There isnt any logic to start this feauture without being ready :(

Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Awesome...maybe somewhere down the line you could come up with another new feature ...you can call it ...KINGDOM...combine 3 fortresses to make one KINGDOM...

Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:08 am

Hahaha. How could you do that?upgrading the fortress takes lots of time. What more 3 fortress.

Really, upgrading the fortress is so much expensive. I will not make it again. I will not recommend this feature .yeah it's cool to have it. But it will cause you a lot..

Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:11 pm

Chain of defence ? Really? This game has No sense For me No more. Now you can send deff on the correct round without waiting and planning. Dont need to check your defence. everything is shown.
You have killed this game with this update!!

Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:50 am

Suck it!

Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:40 pm

How bout now days all these post seem to be over a year old.is it still to expensive to make a fortress or have they fixed that?
Post a reply