New feature: the fortress

Re: New feature: the fortress

Postby omftb » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:09 pm

What level do the four castles become when turning to a free?

Do they go back to 40 or stay at whatever you got them to?

If the former then that is a lot of time and resource lost...if the latter then that provides a whole load of juicy targets for people.

If the latter I can see big alliances waiting and watching for fortresses to be made and swooping on the frees. They would have the military might to hold them as opposed to smaller ones
omftb

Postby Unbroken » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:12 pm

If they implement this it would be nice to get special/elite units. Siege weapons would be nice as well.
Unbroken

Postby wolfgang » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:00 pm

Great idea

Would like to see an option to build and use siege weapons also. Spice up the game. Make the available after acquiring say 25 or 50 castles
wolfgang

Postby albassam_b » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Can we have a video demonstration Before the implementation of that features.

Because i cant see if that feature is like a building upgrade or what !!

it seems awsome but need further explanation
albassam_b

Postby todd » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:41 pm

Change is good,
Same thing has started to be humdrum,
When will this occur
todd

Postby Lenny » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:56 pm

Too many negative comments here already about this new feature. Id say give it a try. So far all the new features the devs have introduced to us worked well for us (sychronized attacks, transfer of coppers/silvers, total silver amount launched on a target....)

Give it a try...

-Lenny☕️
Lenny

Postby Lord Cody » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:03 pm

This is exactly what we need so annoying managing 20+ castles. Also we could use some cooler graphics for upgraded building like lumberjack. Keep up the good work guys.
Lord Cody

Postby LoonaZ78 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:28 pm

Honest to God if you're bored with building up castles or controlling the ones you already own I have two suggestions:

Quit the game and I'll take your inactive turf.
Or stop taking castles.

I enjoy building and controlling castles. If you're bored with a game that you (oddly enough) capture castles and build up stop playing it. I think the fortress idea being aimed at and encouraged by people who are bored with the game and want to quit is all the evidence you need to see what it's about.
LoonaZ78

Postby Rogue1 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:00 pm

I would actually take the opposite approach. Already as servers mature, it becomes to hard to take and maintain castles with many battles requiring 100k+ troops to win or defend. Fortress would just make things worse and entrench alliances even more.
Go smaller. Rollback so there is more exchange of castles between enemies. Half price silver works very well. Stay on those lines or else there will be just a few entrenched fortresses on the board with no active players and no one willing or able to actually move castles.
Want to shake things up? Give new research to let troops move faster, create new troops, cut the silver needed to attack. Undo gridlock on the servers and shake things up. Fortress is the opposite of what this game needs.
Rogue1

Postby Col.Mustard » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:14 pm

Like a bunch of people are saying, I'd like to see siege weapons too. They would help balance out the fortress defense.
Col.Mustard

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback