New feature: the fortress

Re: New feature: the fortress

Postby Jimbo » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:53 am

You're an idiot you must work for this game son you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself
Jimbo

Postby dany » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:16 am

What? The fortress is available in the Server Deutsch 3. also Deutsch 2 and 7 now...
⚔ Ⓓⓐⓝⓨ ⚔

⚔ ᏩᏝᎪᎠᎥᎪᎢᎾᎡᎦ ⚔
dany

Postby beartrap » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:22 pm

And all the sissies rejoice.....for the worst update ever

Dumb dumb dumb
I'll probably quit because of this

I didn't build a giant defensive cluster on the edge of the map like a farmer
And
This game would be better without any free castles
Now we will have more

Hate it
beartrap

Postby tmacdog » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Please do not enable the super castle on usa server 1. Why are we messing up the established server in midstream?

New servers yes. Old no.
tmacdog

Postby Custos » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:56 pm

No no no no ............

Don't create more free castles, it will ruin the game 😡😡😡
Custos

Postby General R » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:11 am

1. You should increase the creation radius around the Fortress Center.

2. The requirement of Five maxed out castles to Three maxed out castles.

3. The castles used to create the fortress should be destroyed no be turned into Free castles.
General R

Postby Baron Of Death » Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:45 am

Why couldn't it have been 100 fields instead of 3 fiel. I mean 3 fields isn't a lot to center your fortress. I have almost 100 castles what if I wanted my fortresses to be clustered, so once I exceed the amount of Sierra in 1 castle I could use the others close by.

Add more fields to the amount of castles you can center please!!!

I know I'm not the only one complaining about this. :(

3 is so low and it doesn't leave room for keeping your castles in one area. I would have to capture free castles then rebuild them, that's hard work!!!!.
Baron Of Death

Postby western@warrior » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:43 pm

Love the fortress concept. My concern is not about the silver but the distance. 3 is not enough. 10 wold be great but 7 is at least doable.
western@warrior

Postby MeMyself » Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:16 am

I'm intrigued by the concept of the fortress. It will certainly add a new and different dynamic to gameplay.

My main area of concern is that building one requires a very tight, or existing cluster. The requirement of 4 castles to be within a 3 field radius of the fifth is the most difficult of all. Loosening this restriction would add multiple benefits to gameplay. For example, may players refuse to participate in alliance attacks because they don't desire the location of the target castle. What if you could consolidate your spoils into a fortress, regardless of its distance? The obvious analogy is a conquering army carting the spoils home.

Just a thought...
MeMyself

Postby UK4 player » Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:44 pm

its funny to see all these EXPERIENCED players crying about scary new feature :D oh no oh no, ive been working so hard and i have 100 castles and now this fortress is coming im gonna quit the game hahaha, well, good for you and good for the rest. this is a game for MEN not crying pussies!

it is (gonna be) a big and powerful building with extra abilities - it has to cost you extra, stop asking about lowering the price! the price is good, if not too low!

it suppose to be hard to get that fortress, because in exchange it offers so much. dont have 5-castles cluster, well, go and get some! what, you cant handle getting 1-2 more castles? then maybe fortress is nor for you! who said you deserve it? it is for good players, who are ready for new challenges, not lazy players having 300 castles in clusters of max.3 unable to capture few more... the same with the field distance... why is it 3? because it is a fortress, not the city!

make it hard! make it interesting!
those saying theyre gonna leave the game - they are not worth caring about.

it should combine 5 close-by castles into 1 and should be expensive,
not 3 castles from all over the map and for free... thats what i think!
UK4 player

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback