New feature: the fortress

Re: New feature: the fortress

Postby Eric the Viking » Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:40 am

How many points will the fortress have.
Eric the Viking

Postby Figaro » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:20 pm

I keep getting booted out of app when I try to access library from one of my castles. This is a bummer trying to,play the game.
Figaro

Postby knives » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:52 am

They should create catapult or traverse in which to attack such a huge structure! Silver production should be sped up for everyone to speed up the game as I find it is dragging for me! And the others that I have spoken with. I have considered quitting the game and others are considering the same if the pace of the game doesn't progress. I do like all the tweaks made for ease of gameplay. Innovation is the key developers....or be left behind!
knives

Postby robcraig10 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:50 pm

the forums said the fortress center must be no greater than 3 fields away from the additional 4 castles needed to complete the fortress.. in the actual game however it says no more than 2 fields .. this completely messed up my planning, cuz for months it said 3 fields. my feedback is simple.. do what you said it was gona be .. 3 fields from fortress center
robcraig10

Postby Kendo » Thu Dec 11, 2014 4:44 am

It's expensive and time consuming! 48 hrs and 20k silver for the centre and then each of the other 4 castles!

Then you need to do the upgrades. You would think that seeing as how you are paying 80k in silver to connect the 4 castles you could at least build concurrently. But nah!
I sped up a centre only to find 2 of the castles I thought would be alright for the fortress don't make the cut. There should be some sort of planning tool you can use since it is so expensive and time consuming.

I'm not even sure the thing is a good idea. The strongest get stronger. The weaker will never cap a fortress unless it's on the back of a strong players attack.

I have been playing since we used to have 10k of silver and the sync button didn't exist! I'm sure I'm not the only one. Guys sometimes all change is good.
Kendo

Postby Areon » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:20 pm

This fortress is good but also there is a lot of thing which are not ok..like,maybe is inposible to capture fortress!!!only if all players from one alliance attack fortress they maybe can capture him,but in that case other alliance will defend him with a lot of def. Soo i think if you are in war with big alliance like we in server 6-(Primal Legion vs Pantheon)we need maybe 3-4 milion OT to capture it..thats crazy!!!and its hard to fake it.many players will know if its a fake or real attack!!and with fortress in the game,castles are stupid now,whats the point of having castles?and now who buy many goold its hard to win him.and can you make Fortress calculator?for the batle?
Areon

Postby Assassin12 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:57 pm

Since it takes so much silver for the fortress u should make it where the regular castles can make more silver with resources not a lot.. since now there is two purposes for silver... and the time should be cut down at least to 24hrs not 2 days!
Assassin12

Postby bobix » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:29 pm

Baron Of Death wrote:3 is so low and it doesn't leave room for keeping your castles in one area. I would have to capture free castles then rebuild them, that's hard work!!!!.

You dont understand. the idea of fortress is to make you life easier :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now game is more like sim city. Should make a lot of city planing in order to do fortress :)

is it 3 or its 2 as distance?
bobix

Postby Shadowlord Dracos » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:54 am

Having to wait 2 days for 1 castle to attach to the fortress before you can add another is very very boring and tedious work. If you have the requires research and resources, you should be able link multiple castles simultaneously. Having put this new feature in USA1 this late in the game really puts a LOT of work on long term players like me who have played ourselves into massive amounts of castles. It's really not fair to expect us to have to do this much work in order to enjoy the new feature. This is a WAR game. We want to war. Please consider allowing multiple links simultaneously before you drive your long term, loyal players into retirement. Thank you
Shadowlord Dracos

Postby omegax » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Totally agree, puts more emphasis on farming and hoarding silver..

Supposed to be a war game not a city building game.

As it takes so long to build.. Players would need to spend the gold to speed up $$..or was that the main point😏😏

Should be an upside to total aggression as against sitting on your backside and taking free castles on your little patch of the map..
omegax

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback