New feature: the fortress

Re: New feature: the fortress

Postby blue paladin » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:16 pm

The Information on the PM states that the castles need to be within 3 fields but when I started to build a fortress all castles have to be within 2 fields.
blue paladin

Postby dany » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:37 pm

No it is 3 fields.
⚔ Ⓓⓐⓝⓨ ⚔

⚔ ᏩᏝᎪᎠᎥᎪᎢᎾᎡᎦ ⚔
dany

Postby bobix » Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 pm

By the way Fortress cant be build thru browser version :(
bobix

Postby blue paladin » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:22 pm

It's 2 fields, I'm tried to build a fortress with 5 castles within 3 feilds but I cannot it only gives me the option of adding castles that are 2 feilds away
blue paladin

Postby dany » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:04 am

blue paladin wrote:It's 2 fields, I'm tried to build a fortress with 5 castles within 3 feilds but I cannot it only gives me the option of adding castles that are 2 feilds away

No. It is not 2 fields. 3 fields is correct and I can add many castles with 3 fields.
⚔ Ⓓⓐⓝⓨ ⚔

⚔ ᏩᏝᎪᎠᎥᎪᎢᎾᎡᎦ ⚔
dany

Postby Shaka72 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 am

To the developers.......

Can I suggest the code be changed so that people can preview the castles that will be available to players to link to the fortress center BEFORE players have to fork out 20k silver only to realise they're a castle short.

Having to swap castles with other alliance members and spend even more silver and time on top of the ridiculous cost of 120k silver quite frankly seems like a scam by the developers to make more money on gold purchases.

A response will be appreciated.

I'm still waiting for a response ad to why it is that the four link up castles lose their 20k silver. It doesn't make sense. Other than once again the developers trying to get more gold purchased.
Shaka72

Postby Igz » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Shaka72 wrote:I'm still waiting for a response ad to why it is that the four link up castles lose their 20k silver. It doesn't make sense. Other than once again the developers trying to get more gold purchased.

It's as logical as the fact you first have to spend 20k silver to designate center castle, then 20k again to actually build the fortress. And you might not know it, but you answered your own question.

Ps. I think 120k silver is cheap for what you are getting, it is meant for large players Ds.
Igz

Postby jv2 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:18 am

I would have never made a fortress if I would have known this, I use browser to play,

"You can not log into the browser version with an account that owns a fortress. You can still use this account on smartphone and tablets however. We are working on fixing, this issue as soon as possible, so that we can enable the fortress in the browser as we'll."

Needs to be fixed ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jv2

Postby BeanMachine17 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:59 am

Since your fortress takes up 4 other castles you still need just as much silver as if you didn't build a fortress but your castle count goes down. I.e. A player with 100 castles and a fortress would need 104k silver even though the castle count reads 100.
BeanMachine17

Postby Shadowlord Dracos » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:01 pm

I think it would be helpful if maybe there were some sort of icon on your castle list that made it easier to identify which castles you have being constructed as the fortress centers. As it stands now, I have to highlight castles on the map and put links into the notepad to hunt down my fortress centers.
Shadowlord Dracos

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback