get rid of inactive castles

Re: get rid of inactive castles

Postby Virux » Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:07 am

Inactive castles are needed. They play an important role in bargaining as well as a strategis role for war.

The fact that you are not going to war is your fault. Pick a nice spot by the beach and take it.
Virux

Postby Saka » Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:21 am

Obviously you don't understand the purpose behind the game. If you go to war you loose position in the ranking since others will only capture castles while you are having fun fighting.
The purpose behind any game is to be the best in it and to accomplish that you cannot always do what makes you happy.
Saka

Postby Ditka » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:53 pm

I agree that inactive castles, and specifically the need to recycle, makes the game tedious and cumbersome. I think a player should be able to delete castles, or wipe themselves out. This would help. Players that are unable to login would fall under the category of inactive. But players who want to quit should have the option of deleting their own castles. If I were an alliance leader, I would welcome it because it makes the game about recycling. Not what it was meant to be.
Ditka

Postby Andy279 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Have the game take the inactives back, the developers could right a programme to attack any castle in the game... If the player is inactive the game gets the castle back at its points value ( eg a 289 castle becomes a free 289 castle )

If the player is active then he learns how to defend against these attacks... Everybody wins, game has less inactives and players learn to defend👍
Andy279

Postby GrayFox » Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:09 am

This idea of inactive castles gaining life is awesome! 😄
GrayFox

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Feedback