Gold upgrades

Gold upgrades

Postby Eric the Viking » Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:50 am

I'm sure the developers of this game could introduce extra upgrades for castles eg. 50 gold pieces to upgrade your population to 6000 or for an extra 200% defence bonus, in the past I've suggested nominating one castle to become a capital. To spice up the game these upgrades can't be added to a spies report, players would panic into upgrading defences under attack, what a way to make gold sales.
Eric the Viking

Re: Gold upgrades

Postby The turd » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:10 am

Yeah but some people don't buy gold. It would be so unfair and not cool. Bad idea.
The turd

Postby Eric the Viking » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:49 am

Each player should get 500 free gold every month now the makers receive an income from the annoying ads. ITV have adverts they don't charge "pay per view".
Eric the Viking

Postby The turd » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:32 pm

That would be a good idea. If they have ads then it would work.
The turd

Postby Kendo » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:06 pm

You should be able to trade copper for ailver and silver for gold. I appreciate that the developers sell gold for real money and that is the income stream from the game. But I would bet that the are a very large section of players who have never bought gold. Perhaps letting players earn gold would be a good way to introduce the players to the advantages of gold.
Kendo

Postby Strutter » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:51 am

Eric, this isn't directed at you, just a thought in general 😊

Amazing, in just shy of a year and a half of play I have never purchased gold. In the next month or so I should be surpassing 175 castles. Not patting myself on the back by any means, but it amazes me the amount of ideas on these boards that flow with requests for gold uses. Don't get me wrong, props to those that keep the game free for me, just wondering if at some point someone will want to pay gold, hit a button and the game plays itself.
Strutter

Return to Suggestions & Feedback