Huge glitch or bug after newest update

Huge glitch or bug after newest update

Postby DarcSaint » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:39 am

I am hoping that these forums are monitered by the development team. I had, emphasis on had, an account on USA6. The first glitch that manifested was almost like broken linkd, or links routing to the wrong destination. I was attempting to navigate via coordinates coming from my alliance leadership to the specific targets in those emails. Instead of getting the target, I arrived into my reports, whichever report was viewed last.
Thinking I should register my account, which should have occured to me far sooner, I went ahead and did so, erroneously thinking my account would stay as it was currently. Instead, I lost the account and it is now not associated with any device I own. Needless to say I am a bit disgruntled.
I am playing a new account, but if the old could be restored I would be content. The name the account was associated with is DarcSaint and I am playing on an Android platform on a Nook HD. I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this problem.
DarcSaint

Re: Huge glitch or bug after newest update

Postby Rio » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:47 am

Hi DarcSaint,

please drop us a line with details of your account at http://support.xyrality.com and we will solve your issue quickly. Unfortunately we can't provide individual player support on the forums.

Thanks!
Rio

Return to Suggestions & Feedback