Castle Razing, Group Report Deleting, iOS browser

Castle Razing, Group Report Deleting, iOS browser

Postby Ozark Howler » Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:14 am

Three things I always wished the game had.

1 is the ability to demolish a castle you own. After mass attacks I don't really want to keep a castle on the other side of the map. I would rather just destroy it so the alliance I took it from can't have it. Of course you would need some controls on this (can't destroy a castle that is under attack, etc.)

2 Ability to delete select spy reports and other reports without having to click on them and delete individually.

3 Access to browser version via iPhone and iPad. Sometimes I want to use browser version instead of. the app.
Ozark Howler

Re: Castle Razing, Group Report Deleting, iOS browser

Postby The turd » Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:01 pm

Great ideas. Especially the ability to destroy a castle. Except I think if your under attack you can destroy it and then they will have to build a new castle (13 pointer) just my two cents.
The turd

Postby Ozark Howler » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:24 pm

My issue with the under attack thing is that if I attack someone and they demolish it, would I lose silver? I guess in the end if I capped it and demolished it, then the result would be same.

I suppost that being able to demolish at anytime would be most real world anyway.
Ozark Howler

Postby MALCOLM » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:03 am

I would agree that you should be able to destroy your castle I don't think it would be fair to take it down to a 13 tho. I think that for each round it survives it should lose 1 of each level. Example fortification 4 rounds you start at 16 again and have to build it back to 20.
MALCOLM

Postby Ozark Howler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 am

That is different from being able to completely destroy it. I think maybe make it go away all together. Would also free some server space.
Ozark Howler

Postby The turd » Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:36 am

Maybe after attacks land then it can no longer be demolished.
The turd

Postby mickydamoo » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:42 am

Or you could disown the castle and it stays as it is but is taken out of your castle list.
mickydamoo

Postby Shadowlord Dracos » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:46 am

I think it's a great idea to be able to raze a castle and wipe it off the map completely. ONLY if you're the attacker though and not a suicide burn of your own castle. If I can extend the travel time of my enemies by ravaging castles into rubble and disabling their ability to capture certain castles close by, it would really make a huge difference in actual "ruling" of zones.
Shadowlord Dracos

Postby Ozark Howler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:48 am

Shadow has the idea. Kind of a moat around your stronghold. Also, take out enemy SH castles and raze them so they can't take them back right away.

But no suicide burns like previously mentioned. Castle must be free from all attacks.
Ozark Howler

Postby Ozark Howler » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:50 am

Hell SLD didn't realize it was you. I think this may have been your idea from awhile back.
Ozark Howler

Next

Return to Suggestions & Feedback