Land Reform Farce

General Lords & Knights topics

Land Reform Farce

Postby HolyGrail » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:12 pm

What a joke you guys are having! We already know that you guys the devs are playing this game and are in an alliance on uk1, Land reform supposed to kick in at 10am uk time on 16th, even message goes out at 10:02am notifying start of event. 12.20pm after millions of troops and silver wasted you activate LR. The strangest part of it all is the alliance suspected of housing dev players only launched attacks landing at 12:30pm. Coincidence or blatant attempt to get the last of us to quit this server? Would love Devs support to come forward and tell us how extending military review to end of event will honestly help the players shafted by their mistake. Even if we get the wasted silver back it is not guaranteed before end of the event! Even it by some miracle it happened within a couple of hours of your cock up to replace troops wasted will take days if not weeks so we have been royally shafted by you guys 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼. Oh the 100 gold compo you offered makes no difference as you offered it to everyone and not just the ones affected. How about you recompense the players that can prove your cock up stuffed up their attacks with 25 rubies instead!
HolyGrail

Re: Land Reform Farce

Postby johnboy90 » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:54 am

It gets worse. They promised a refund of the lost silver. I have messaged them 9 times and still haven’t heard from the support team or got back my silver. These guys are a fucking joke.
johnboy90

Re: Land Reform Farce

Postby lorry » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:49 am

This is typical of UK1 .. If/when they can be bothered, they promise the world and deliver nothing .. Their promises are like pie crusts , easily broken .. In my opinion I regret spending actual money on this POS game..

Especially when the vast majority of the time is spent in either 'loading maps' or 'sending transits' ..
On top of all this they don't even have the decency to reply to inquiries...
lorry

Return to General