silver reverse/subtraction

General Lords & Knights topics

silver reverse/subtraction

Postby sandstone » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:39 am

Browser version- sending attack with silver at a fort. 80% complete with over 900k silver and suddenly I notice silver is subtracting from totals. 888000 send 1500 as test and it drops to 869500. I sign out and sign back in and try again. Send 2k and it drops to 851500.. What the H is going on?? the numbers don't even make sense like dbl reverse or something

Follow up-
Mobile based Support was of little help as this is browser and 'they don't support email reply'' Wow
I sent image to old email address i had from previous issue report at support and was told by mobile side-no dice we didnt get any email./ Then we dont support email. it didnt bounce back so it went somewhere. support_sv@xrality

For everybody--
I need to transfer an image from PC Paint PNG to mobile platform or to be able to post here on forum the image. Any Help from anybody-- short of taking pic with phone of screen image and hoping quality works.

Also when dialogue is opened on mobile with questions---helpshift whatever- the convo seems to be gone now as I cannot access anything from faqs upper right corner. Only new dialogue boxes.
------------
The following is just the description of the images and that may help but the images if transferred would make this clear. I did not lose a cap as this is still ongoing. The whole issue revolves around not being able to accurately bank the correct silver with the troops. And when you are sending for a fort the qty makes this crazy
----
The reporting accumulator attached to troop movement is reporting inaccurate totals compared to what is being sent and what is subtracting from the senders account totals. Silver is subtracting from accumulator at unknown points

Browser version. IE - L&K vers 4.4.7 build 4/13/2016
MS PC
Player name Sandstone
USA 2
msg created in general forum about silver reversal/ subtraction

Two png files attached from paint screen grabs

set 2 2 shows one incident at beginning
note 869500 accumulation of silver sent to target.

send 2000 silver- see bottom total in sending acct- 645638

second grab
set 2 2.1 2 k drop

total in individual keep VO now down.
totals on acct less 2k
at bottom of grab... 645638 vs -643638

But accumulator at target shows 851500-- 18k less than beginning.

The amounts that differed did not seem to have a pattern. 1500 changed at a different multiple yet. I was able to see this occur several times in a row but I was not sure of when it began. Due to the qty needed, 1.15 mill, I was just loading with small quantities as quickly as I could.

The attacks were being split on this target about 8 minutes apart and silver on the first load I believe was about 590k?? I intended to load the remaining with the second landing. This attack was a six day plus travel. It will land on a holiday/ July 4. My intent with the split was two fold but I was anticipating a possible half price special event for which I could pull back half the silver with a bounce. hence two times.

By the time I gave up the accumulator showed about 850k plus and I was not interested in blowing more silver.
The following morning a mobile platform showed silver heading to target 1.4 million.
We hope at least that is correct
sandstone

Return to General