Massed attacks of an entire alliance lasting several days.

General Lords & Knights topics

Massed attacks of an entire alliance lasting several days.

Postby Thermix » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:25 pm

Have been playing l&k on the NL1 sever for almost 4 years now. Did focus myself at max growth from getting free castles and playing ultra defensive. Steadily i grew to the top 3 players and finally settled on the 5th position, feeling proud of my 618 catles and 31 fortresses...

Last week i received a massive attack on 54 castles. Two days to respond so fine. I started to contact my alliance and gradually they supported me with bounces. All was well and it proved to be 54 fake attacks. Phew, i thought and started to send all the defence back to my other alliance members, but then....

Another mass attack started to form. 74 whole castles under fire. Again 2 days. And same thing again. This time 73 fakes and 1 real attack (which was succesfully averted). But wait, there were 11 catles still blinking. They send in another wave for those for the next morning (this saturday morning in fact). Ok bounces were accounted for and then i wanted to go to sleep.

And then... My phone went crazy. 200+ attacks on me coming in the majority this morning. Unable to manage this i snapped. I just left the game as it was and went to bed extremely pissed. When i woke up there was one castle taken over by some guy. This morning still 122 blinkers left for the coming days

My will to continue had gone...

then i cheched the messageboard in the game. There was a guy who was making funny remarks on people having to visite his new castle. That castle was taken over by someone else though. So i accused him today for using a double account. I set an ultimatum to hand me back my castle and the response was for his alliance to send in even more attacks. So i had enough and filed an official complaint against him.

Any possible means of explaing myself on the general message board was met with laughter. But for me this is no joke anymore.

I asked my alliance leaders if they could try to arrange an all out war of nl1 against this alliance. They crossed the line.

After some more explaining from my side and asking them to stop they started sending in more attacks. Then i decided it was enough and started vacation mode. I don't know what i will do next.

My question on this forum is: what is your opinion on those continued massed attacks of an entire alliance against a single player? No rule against it.

Personally i think that alliance is going too far, to mass attack a single player for multiple days on end.

And that massed night attack really did it for me.
So i requested my alliance leadership to arrange an all out war of nl1 against the alliance that have been harrassing for several days now.

They claim the same happened to a player of them and apparantly my alliance was involved. But i have nothing to do with it. And the fact that it goes on and on and on in unmanageble quantities pisses me off and makes me lose all fun at playing this game.

Am i overreacting? Maybe, but my gut feeling says it's wrong. Could the game creators get something in place like a time restriction or a max of castles of a player that can be attacked the same time?
Thermix

Re: Massed attacks of an entire alliance lasting several day

Postby blue moon » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Isn't the joke on Him? You could post that after xxx attacks hè had only won one castle.
Looks like very little damage (1/618) to you. If that is all, why not attack him yourself? You should have plenty of soldiers with all these castles?
blue moon

Postby Saka » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:27 am

I would keep it quiet before the other alliance realize that you are a farmer and hit you hard.
This is just a game and if you want steady growth check farmville. Here is all about loosing/gaining castles. That's why you can see best players leaving before getting into 200+ castles.
Who cares about being at the top? It's much more fun to fight and die at the begging before you invest too much time into this game.
Saka

Postby mammoth » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:53 pm

Holy moly.

That's a lot of castles and fortresses. you should be able to put out at least 700k offensive troops.

I recommend you land 35k per castle on 20 targets and teach those irritating buggers what's what.
mammoth

Return to General