The fortress: FAQ

General Lords & Knights topics

Re: The fortress: FAQ

Postby Si of Troy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:18 pm

What's the construction time for a fortress
I know it's 24 hrs to research it in the library
It goes against my building plan but having capped a group of maxed castles I will give it a try
Si of Troy

Postby fucked the game » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Fucked the game. Congratulations on successfully losing the plot! Watch your users slowly disappear now you fucking stupid developers.
fucked the game

Postby Protoculture » Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:09 pm

Everyone against the fortress needs to realize this is for later in the game. Not at the beginning,100k of silver is a lot but it basically gives you 3 extra castles. So once your over 33 castles it's actually cheaper to build a fortress.

Now I do have a few questions On servers that have field limits will a fortress increase that limit? And if so how much? Could very well be worth it to start building on the edge and where others can't reach you but you can reach them. Opens up more of the map.
Also how much time does it take to link a castle? And can you link more than one at a time?it can't be long as we will already have silver commited to the fortress and have our silver be at high risk of losing all of it. 3 days to build the center is already long enough. A day for library research and 2 days to build the center.
Protoculture

Postby Chaz » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:08 pm

It doesn't work. I just built one using gold, and it doesn't work. I'm going to look into playing a different game. One where the developers are somewhat competent.
Chaz

Postby Kurdy Malloy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:37 pm

I built a fortress on battle euro but now I can't play trough the browser (both mozilla and chrome) anymore. It sais that i'm using an outdated version and cannot log into an account that owns fortresses.

When will this be fixed?
Kurdy Malloy

Postby Bickers » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:21 am

You guys have really just screwed this up for me, I spent bought and used gold in order to have 5 castles all ready to become a fortress with the centre one not being more than 3 fields away..

Yet when I come to expand my fortress centre it turns out its now a 2 filed distance! This needs fixing ASAP.

Why have it say 3 fields on the the official website but then 2 in game?

Seriously not happy guys.
Bickers

Postby tmacdog » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:17 am

Since it will take 100 hours and evety cadtle i gave to take one super farmer...

What happens if i launch on a castle that then turns into a super farmer?

This is a silly change...get rid of it. Put it on new servers only.
tmacdog

Postby dany » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:22 am

It is still 3 fields. The Developer just Said it one page earlier
⚔ Ⓓⓐⓝⓨ ⚔

⚔ ᏩᏝᎪᎠᎥᎪᎢᎾᎡᎦ ⚔
dany

Postby rile » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:42 pm

I research fortress construction in my castes but don't have option to creat one. It should be in keep but nothin is there.
Any ideas?
rile

Postby leonidas I of sparta » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:41 pm

Hellonon the dutch servers there are some errors it keeps asking me for a fully upgraded castle when my castle already is fully upgraded. My farm is lvl 30 but there is still the upgrade icon avaible and when i click on it it says : building not found. Please help me
leonidas I of sparta

PreviousNext

Return to General