The fortress: FAQ

General Lords & Knights topics

Re: The fortress: FAQ

Postby Towlie » Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:12 pm

I've just wasted time and effort preparing a fortress to find out apparently 2 of my castles are not close enough. Really not happy. According to the blue flag on the map my furthest castle is 1 field away. Why can't we see the grid before we waste resources and silver on castles that can't be upgraded to a fortress. Please add this feature and expand field distance. I'm not being funny but my castle is pretty much next door and should be included.
Towlie

Postby Dan⚒838 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:14 pm

A fortress will take forever to build. After the research is complete it takes 48 hours to construct the center. Then once that's complete it will take an additional 48 hours for each of the other four castles you incorporate into it which all need to be constructed one at a time. So 10 days minimum without using gold. Anyone can attack you and try to steal one of the castles in the meantime. After all that you still need to upgrade it.

This is just a big push from the game designers to tempt you to spend gold.
Dan⚒838

Postby Goblin » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Just spent 100,000 silver.... using Gold to speed up each upgrade! All 5 castles are within 2 fields of each other. Created centre on all 5 castles and all it says is "upgrades possible"

All castles are at 289 points and no option available to make fortress.

I want my SILVER reinstated! I want the GOLD I spent refunded. And I want my fortress option to WORK!!

I do not let people in RL rip me off. Why should the Devs get away with ripping me off in here????????
Goblin

Postby Protoculture » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:38 pm

Why does it cost 120k to build one? 20k for the center 80k for the next 4 then another 20k to construct it. On top of that 1 day to research fortress 2 days for the center 8 days for the other 4 then 2 more days to construct it? WTF. That's 120k silver and 13 days to build. At least make it so it actually cost 100k and so you can link all 4 at the same time making only 7 days which is still to long.
Protoculture

Postby Sir RobM » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:40 pm

Goblin wrote:Just spent 100,000 silver.... using Gold to speed up each upgrade! All 5 castles are within 2 fields of each other. Created centre on all 5 castles and all it says is "upgrades possible"

All castles are at 289 points and no option available to make fortress.

I want my SILVER reinstated! I want the GOLD I spent refunded. And I want my fortress option to WORK!!

I do not let people in RL rip me off. Why should the Devs get away with ripping me off in here????????

It's a 120K for a fortress castle..

First you have to spend 20k on 5 castles, then 20k to put them together.

if you don't see the last button, go back to the center castle and click the Keep as the final build is in it.
💀 ✟⚔✟ Sir RobM ✟⚔✟ 💀
Sir RobM

Postby Rob100110 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:06 am

I play on windows, I have no "create fortress" button in my keep. My castle is at 289 points.
Rob100110

Postby fastfreddie » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:22 am

Hey, do the linked castles have to be within 3 fields or 2 fields of the fortress center. Your description above says 3 fields, but the description in the game says 2 fields. I hope I didn't just waste a bunch of silver making fortress centers tforwhich I will not have 4 connecting castle in range.
fastfreddie

Postby dany » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:31 am

It is 3 fields and the Blue arrow Show the distance from the Side of the map. To make sure that the castles are within the 3 fields, try to send support with the Center Castle. If it is 38 Minutes or Shorter with swordmen then it is Possible.
⚔ Ⓓⓐⓝⓨ ⚔

⚔ ᏩᏝᎪᎠᎥᎪᎢᎾᎡᎦ ⚔
dany

Postby Gavinator » Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:48 pm

I have discovered once you have a Fortress, you can no longer log into the browser version of Lords & Knights. This is a major problem. I use the browser version to launch attacks, it is much more efficient than on a device.

Would you please upgrade the browser version so it is compatible with the Fortress.

Thanks
Gavinator

Postby B E S T I A » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Cosa aspettate ad aggiornare la versione per browser ????

Risulta incompatibile per chi ha una fortezza
Last edited by B E S T I A on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B E S T I A

PreviousNext

Return to General