L&K Support page doesn't work?

General Lords & Knights topics

L&K Support page doesn't work?

Postby Тнз ыаc Sсчтнз » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:01 am

Lords and knights support page doesn't work at all you guys gave me a ticket within an email and when I click it it says please log in when there isn't even a log in page...? WTf :I?!?
Тнз ыаc Sсчтнз

Re: L&K Support page doesn't work?

Postby Ransom » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:32 pm

What URL are you using?
Ransom's Toolkit
Red Queen Gaming LLC
http://www.redqueen.us
Main Account: US13 - l+k://player?2875&170
Ransom

Postby dash64 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 pm

Hey Тнз ыаc Sсчтнз,

unfortunately the Login option is currently out of function, however replies to submitted tickets will always be send to the according email address.

Kind regards
For problems or questions please contact our support team via webform.

Please don't use emojiis or other special characters when you submit a ticket.
dash64

Postby SoAFan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am

Dev or Support,

I am getting used to the new version of l&k on both the android and browser. Was a little disappointed that there was not an updated version to download from the app store for my windows 10 though.

Few observations so far,

1. Notice that all time is displayed in military format, example 16:00 for 4:00 pm and so on. Would like to have seen a setting parameter to change that to a normal display for 12 hour clocks instead of 24 hour clocks.

2. When in messages on the browser version it does not default to the end of the last message and you have to always scroll down quite a few post to reach the bottom or most recent post and to see reply button to use.

Kudo's

Do like the battle graphics in the browser version that shows the army attacking and the smoke and flames rising out of the target. Too bad that doesn't work the same way on the android version that would be cool too.

Hope we can see fixes for the above two item and would be please to see a new or at least an update package for the windows version to install rather than having to go through the website to play.

Thank you

SoAFan
SoAFan

Return to General