cheating

General Lords & Knights topics

cheating

Postby Kit » Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello,

I've recently started playing and was wondering what the situation is with cheaters. I noticed that google is flooded with 'how to cheat' guides, there's even a video showing it in action.

Are these cheats for real? If so are the cheaters being tracked and banned at all?

Cheating, for me, makes online (and offline) gaming completely pointless.
Kit

Re: cheating

Postby Thomas Edison » Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:20 am

Well it is definitely unsettling on a new server when people have several castles more than possible... Like when usa 6 was a day or two old, i bought a free castle so i had two and a day later i see people have 3.... And now people have way more castles than i have on usa 4... There definitely needs to be someone watching the new servers..
Thomas Edison

Re: cheating

Postby Ransom » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Thomas Edison wrote:Well it is definitely unsettling on a new server when people have several castles more than possible... Like when usa 6 was a day or two old, i bought a free castle so i had two and a day later i see people have 3.... And now people have way more castles than i have on usa 4... There definitely needs to be someone watching the new servers..

Using gold, it is possible to grow very very quickly. Everyone has their own opinion on if this is a good thing or not. But someone with an inordinate number of castles isn't necessarily cheating.

That being said, the developers do a great job keeping cheating out of the game, and banning players who do cheat. So while any one cheater may be a problem in a short term, in the long term, I think XYrality will continue to keep the game fun, fair and enjoyable.
Ransom's Toolkit
Red Queen Gaming LLC
http://www.redqueen.us
Main Account: US13 - l+k://player?2875&170
Ransom

Return to General