General Lords & Knights topics

android

Postby gabry » Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi, i'm a italian player(italia 4)!
My problem: I can't see emoji, my android is 2.3.6
there are some solution?
I have installed "emoji font updater " but much caracter are invisible ( only
[])
I've try emoji font enableir…. It run, but after a total system reboot it not work
Someone can help me?

(Tanks ,and sorry for the bad english )😁
gabry

Re: android

Postby dash64 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Hi,

we recently had some changes made to the compatibility of emojis, however you are in fact still using an outdated android version, is there no option to update?
For problems or questions please contact our support team via webform.

Please don't use emojiis or other special characters when you submit a ticket.
dash64

Postby gabry » Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:48 pm

The version of the app is the newest, Many emoji that I had not seen before now are ok, but there are more special characters that were squares instead. the strange thing is that thanks to that application before I saw them, but after formatting the phone no longer works
gabry

Postby Apollonic » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:50 pm

Che cell usi? Fino a pochi mesi fa avevo un Samsung Galaxy S Plus, che montava proprio Android Gingerbread (2.3.X). La soluzione è un po complessa (x un principiante) perché richiede la modifica di un file di sistema e quindi i permessi di root. Trovi tutta la spiegazione cercando "emoji visualization" nel sito di XDA http://www.xda-developers.com)
Apollonic

Postby Big h » Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:43 am

To all the android font issues, get used to it for now, with the newer phones you start to see more characters but its still not possible as far as I know to see them all. One day we will catch up to the iphone but not yet. My s1 shows most as rectangles, my newer s3 shows more characters and my tab shows more again.
Big h

Postby dash64 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:07 pm

Hey, the problem is as Big h has stated the android version, older devices with older android versions will not show the same amount of special characters, which device are you currently using? Maybe there is a newer android version available.

dash64

Postby Xman » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:02 pm

I just use an app called emoji 2. It does not work in game, but if I'm interested as to what it is, I can atleast copy n paste in app to see what is going on.
Xman

Postby Lucky Charlie » Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:14 pm

I'm on Android 4.4.2 Htc One and I can now see all emoji IN COLOUR. Update your os to newest possible
Lucky Charlie

Postby gabry » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:21 pm

mine is a galaxy next turbo, unfortunately you will not receive updates.
the strange thing is that before (always on this device) thanks to this app saw everything, not anymore.
however, the game loses a lot of android without the ability to display the emoji, which although color on some devices are more "ugly" than those of phones,
if it is a madness you wonder if in a future update you could do something for the less fortunate like me?!
thanks for the support of all
gabry

Postby dash64 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:08 am

Hey,

we will inform our developers about this, it will be regarded with one of the following updates!

dash64

Next

Return to General