supporting troops?

General Lords & Knights topics

supporting troops?

Postby Mr.Heck » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:26 am

Is there a way I can find out who's troops are supporting a castle of mine. For the life of me I can't find out who's trip wiring for me.
Mr.Heck

Re: supporting troops?

Postby The turd » Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 am

Go to units then tap on any of them. You should see all units from different castles.
The turd

Postby Mr.Heck » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:05 am

Nothing show up... here's the story, a friend of mine can't play and is giving me his castles, he sent his troops to support another castle so I can attack and take it with out losing too many troops. Catch is I have tried twice and lost twice and it shows about 300 troops defending. I take losses and I lose silver. Lol
Mr.Heck

Postby The turd » Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:13 pm

If it's still his castle then you can't find out. Orkmaybe he's playing with you.
The turd

Postby Mr.Heck » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:53 pm

He gave me access to his account so I can move troops around. It's the weirdest thing. I sent all his troops to another friendly castle of his to support. When I look at his 'empty' castle there are zero troops in it. When I attack I have losses, I lose my silver and I don't win the castle, arg. Could they be another friendly players troops supporting the castle and that easy I wouldn't see them even when I'm in his account? Anyways he got me hooked on this game, I helped him build his lot by giving him 800k in resources. He built up then hit a new job, can't play so he's paying me back by giving me his castles. If he comes back he can have them back.
Mr.Heck

Postby The turd » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:02 pm

That's because some troops die on fortifications.
The turd

Postby Ozark Howler » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:58 pm

If you have access to his account make sure you aren't running missions with it. I made this mistake. Sent all troops away, forgot missions were going so it looked like no troops in castle. Sent just enough troops to take an undefended castle but during the time I launched and landed, the missions ended and the troops were back to defend the castle. Lost my silver.
Ozark Howler

Postby Strutter » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:19 am

Someone has troops defending that castle other then your friend. Ask all players to remove troops.
Strutter

Postby Syko » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:15 am

In the top right there should be a shield when viewing the castle. There is should state the defnending units to include any support. You can send away supports if you want from your friends account.
Syko

Return to General