Android Beta

Android Beta

Сообщение pinkpanther » Ср окт 05, 2016 20:55

I've just started trying to use the new beta version.
The layout is different. Would you be able to have an option for a 'classic' layout. I think a lot of current players might be driven away by an enforced change.
Picking the number of troops to send with a sliding counter is useful but the '+1' button to add one troop at a time is quick. Could that be added?
pinkpanther

Re: Android Beta

Сообщение Agravaine » Ср окт 05, 2016 23:49

I think you are being rather kind here. I wonder who from support I should contact to send the medical bill, because after watching that abomination of an interface I am now siffering from acute occular aids.

Since microsoft was probably convinced that the windows 8 interface was an upgrade over the windows 7 version, I can only imagine that you are thinking the same with this thing. It's not. Compared to this the windows 8 was indeed an upgrade, since it wasn't nearly as atrocious as this monstrosity. Either give the option for a classic interface or, even better, delete this thing and fire whoever came up with it. Yes it is that bad.
Agravaine

Сообщение pinkpanther » Чт окт 06, 2016 7:02

Yes, the more I use it the more I dislike it. Usually, with these sort of updates, the decision has been made to proceed and won't be changed no matter what the users think. The only thing to do is offer constructive opinions to try and mitigate the effects.
The layout is even less intuitive and it is not obvious how to perform lots of the actions or find information.
Basically, the game is about numbers, so complicating the inferface with pop up menus rather than presenting the information straight away will make it more difficult to manouevre around the game.
pinkpanther

Сообщение Kratos841 » Чт окт 06, 2016 7:33

The new interface has some new decent additions. The field distance posted in the castle list seems visible and usable. Like it was posted in the message about the beta testing it has bugs. Where do I post the screen shots with errors and suggestions?
Kratos841

Сообщение bsquiggle » Пт окт 07, 2016 0:07

I've listed about 15 things that are currently broken through the play store response. Is there any point listing them here as well? Not sure I can stick with this as it stands too many things absent (not just moved) the redesign is awful but can assist to that of all the previous features are still accessible.
bsquiggle

Сообщение Agravaine » Пт окт 07, 2016 0:23

Yeah I was missing a lot of options as well. The redesign just makes things hard to find, rather then the click of one or two buttons.
Agravaine

Сообщение thetailor23 » Сб окт 08, 2016 10:51

Please get me off beta.

It is not battle ready. Pop up launch button is glitchy. Sequence to launch from multiple castles us way too slow.

Does anyone even read my in game notes? If you do, I left some suggestions there.
thetailor23

Сообщение thetailor23 » Сб окт 08, 2016 11:20

FYI to remove from beta, go to google play l&k and about half way down page there is a leave beta option. Wait. Uninstall game. Reinstall non beta.

I left notes on in game message but I do not know if they read any of them.

Other testers, please leave feedback after you have tried launching attacks from multiple castles as well as single unit fakes from multiple castles. It is way slower to perform and the pop up launch button is glitchy.

Never had a chance to trickle defend but I figure it would be really slow too. Didn't want to risk losing any castles because of beta. We are at war currently.

Goodluck!
thetailor23

Сообщение boutain2001 » Сб окт 08, 2016 13:24

Can't copy and paste messages, looks like there might be a button t I do so but it does nothing.
boutain2001

Сообщение boutain2001 » Сб окт 08, 2016 14:07

Also hard to advance upgrades to see what they become
boutain2001

След.

Вернуться в Suggestions & Feedback