Multiple Selection for Attack

Multiple Selection for Attack

Message par patrickimoh » Mar Sep 13, 2016 13:30

There should be a way of doing multiple selections of castles/fortresses and also troops type and silver count to be used when attacking or supporting an attack. For someone like me who has over 100 fortresses, it is quite difficult having to go to each of the fortresses to synchronize troops and silver for an attack.
patrickimoh

Message(s) : 2

Re: Multiple Selection for Attack

Message par L1K » Ven Sep 23, 2016 20:07

I would welcome that too. Mass attack and mass support option, first screen pick how many troops and what kind you want to send (like 50 Sw), next screen which castles. Plus option send it now or sync it per the farthest castle.

Plus it would be also available under sync option.

Downside of this, it would make sending fake attacks so easy, pre-trickling would be nightmare. :lol:
L1K

Message(s) : 9

Message par patrickimoh » Ven Sep 23, 2016 20:18

Yeah. I agree with you however it's much better that having to get bored sending troops from more than 100 castles.
patrickimoh

Message(s) : 2

Message par L1K » Ven Sep 23, 2016 20:39

Agree with you, I am still in favor doing it. New defense strategies would have to be formed. Also maybe make defense units faster, so they would still make it to the castle from further distance under 1hr, slightly stronger, so more OT would be needed to conquer castle, etc. First we have to get the "mass attack and mass support" option, then we can gripe about impossibility to defend. LOL.

Mass support - can you imagine the beauty, when you conquer new castle, and with one click you would send 50cr from each castle to support it? 💖
L1K

Message(s) : 9

Retour vers Suggestions & Feedback