Sept. 2016 Suggestions & Requests

Sept. 2016 Suggestions & Requests

Beitragvon ThreeWolves » Di Sep 13, 2016 0:18

1) Rumor has it there is Beta testing on Cities...please do not let this happen, it is a feature for a farming game. It would take away from the structure of ops, having to direct 1,000,000's of troops to cap a city.

2) With the garbage diplo that happens every server, might I suggest limiting alliance diplo, by this I mean (for example: 1 Orange, 2 green, 2 nap, unlimited red). Accompany this with features that only allow a player to attack red or black, support can only be given to orange or green. I can go into more depth on this to account for recycling and taxes, etc. But this is the broad strokes, it allows for more wars and less server war garbage.

3) Alliance size limits, similar to BW's 50 tops, on all servers

4) A training wing status which expires after 6 month from server start, that way Alts and farmers can't claim TW status after a new server has started. They cannot support or attack anyone during that time.

5) ANALYTICS!!!!! If you are going to prevent 3rd party analytics then please improve yours. In depth player history (alliance changes, name changes, long term 30+ days activity), Improved mapping (I want to be able to see the whole map on my phone to compare alliances vs. alliance, alliance vs. Player, player vs. Player, multiple alliance vs multiple alliance) even if it blurs a bit. Tavern Brawl was brilliant for that, and you've taken that away from us.

6) Ingame photo sharing

7) The ability to spice up your personal player profile, similar to the alliance profile, including avatar/picture

8) Make all versions/platforms equally android vs. Apple vs. Browser
ThreeWolves

Re: Sept. 2016 Suggestions & Requests

Beitragvon MAXIM009 » Di Sep 13, 2016 1:42

⬆ I like a lot of those ideas.

Id like to see more statistics and rankings. Possibly track player/team splashed silver, most consecutive successful defensive stands where silver was in play, most captured from red alliances (per month, per war, all time), player/team castles lost to red alliances (per month, per war, all time)...

An official server news reporting alliances made, war declarations, merges, surrenders and the some of the stats above would be cool too.
MAXIM009

Beitragvon cvq » Di Sep 13, 2016 2:58

Wow great insight ThreeWolves and Maxim! I couldn't agree more those are great insights into improving the l+k we know and love.

In the end this is a WAR game not Farming Sim 2016....and I'd love to have more analytical data with which to plan more FIGHTING!!
cvq

Beitragvon pup » Mo Sep 26, 2016 15:27

I miss the analytics too
Tavernbrawl was doing a good job
pup

Beitragvon pup » Mo Sep 26, 2016 15:29

What about the click & crash LK error?
I had to delete & reinstall the game twice this month
This is unacceptable !
pup

Beitragvon John Smith » Mo Sep 26, 2016 15:32

A close ended game with victory conditions
John Smith

Beitragvon yd » Di Sep 27, 2016 20:39

There really is no endgame. On my server, most players already left. The rest of us are in a war that is only possible to win if one side loses all its players.

Can we have inactive castles degrade over time? Either slowly or a sudden revolt of that castle to become free. Our server spend way too much time going after inactives.

Inactive players would also lose their alliance. That way the big conglomerates wouldn't have claim to all the developed castles.

But again, no end game still. At two days to get silver for a castle, and thousands of developed castles, it'll take years to get a tko.
yd

Zurück zu Suggestions & Feedback