New look, New update

Re: New look, New update

Postby bescia » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:45 am

another three issues...

⑴ when you higlighted a castle, in the previous version, there was an option to list all your highlighted ones; now i've to go through the web, to find them... is there any solution?

⑵ i've lost any report notification, for completed missions

⑶ after a battle, if I click the report, I cannot access the detail view to see how many soldiers I lost in each single castle...
bescia

Postby GrayFox » Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:24 pm

There's a bug when trading resources for silver, too slow to select castles/fortress and sometimes the game crashes.
GrayFox

Postby Whohe » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:06 am

I can't even seem to be all the post decent feedback for you because when using the new app it seems to randomly bounce me back out of the forms before I can even write publish something. Took 4 tries to get this far.
Whohe

Postby ThreeWolves » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:03 pm

Do the designers even read this? Do they even care?

iPhone users are still fine, so I guess as long as someone's still buying gold it won't matter
ThreeWolves

Postby ulluL » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:48 pm

I'm so confused by the new update. It's so difficult to find where to do things that were very easy to find before. Please change it back! It's absolutely awful.
ulluL

Postby Agravaine » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:49 am

just change your rating of the app to 1 star and put a negative review on the play store. They may not be listening now but if they start losing new potential players they definitely will.
Agravaine

Postby Saka » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:11 am

Agravaine wrote:just change your rating of the app to 1 star and put a negative review on the play store. They may not be listening now but if they start losing new potential players they definitely will.

Money talks so if you start hurting their profit they will be forced to react
Saka

Postby magistrate » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:17 am

I used to be a very active player checking in multiple times through out the day. But with this new change, I'm finding it impossible and far too time consuming to organize my castles and take care of daily business.

With the old system I could take care of my 700+ castles in only a few minutes. But ever since the redesign, I've basically given up and only check in every other day to see if its fixed. Guess I'm wasting my time....
magistrate

Postby Λιρнα » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Get a real phone then lol
Λιρнα

Postby Dunc » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:12 am

Absolutely crap design on Android , why would you ruin a game that I've played for 5 years! On both IOS and Android . You keep telling us it's for the new Cities blah blah blah!

If you are at war with another alliance those on Android constantly loads report after report it ant let you do nothing you will drive people away from the game that actually like to play it hence all the frustrations!

You've made it faster , you've made it slower to actually do anything . I play Clash of Clans you don't see a different game when on Android it's the same !

So I'm fed with asking why you've done it just make it the same!!!!!

Please ............
Dunc

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback