Android Beta

Re: Android Beta

Postby Randland » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:37 am

I just removed myself from the Beta. If that interface is not fixed when it becomes mandatory it will be the end of my LNK playing.
My complaints are probably the same as listed here by others:

Beta freezes and/or is way to slow
Cannot copy/paste messages
Map seems to always reaet to your castle
Scrolling through castles never goes in order. Not sure what order it is using but it is not scrolling by name
Setup of interface is counter-intuitive. It seems like a bad hybrid of the mobile version and the PC version
Attacking and synching attacks is very slow
Randland

Postby lordo » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:05 pm

Looks nicer on the surface but in the middle of a war with a new interface sucks. Can't seem to find the unit limits and isn't intuitive.
lordo

Postby Agravaine » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:15 pm

I don't like how there is no reaction to feedback from the devs at all 😒
Agravaine

Postby SanoSK » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:17 am

This beta is NOT ready to launch. Impossible to copy and paste, constantly crashing (when loading, switching servers, after watching videos you never get credit for(. This will be the end of my gaming on LandK
SanoSK

Postby Agravaine » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:07 pm

and not even all features from the current version are in it. Reservations are nice to have, but when selecting your reservations you can't do anything with it. it doesn't take you to those castles/forts on the map, you have to either look for them on the map manually, highlight them then go through the trouble of copy pasting the link (which doesn't work) or you have to go to the player profile, scroll through his stuff and then find whatever you have reserved.

Whichever moron thought it a good idea to approve of this design should be ashamed of himself and fired on the spot.
Agravaine

Postby lordo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 pm

Yeah, this beta isn't intuitive.. Dunno why revamp the interface. I like innovations but depends on the impact on game play. Things like free forts and cities can really mess with the dynamics..
lordo

Postby capt Ron2 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:43 am

Everything is slower and it's stopped working on me (crashes) about 3 times so far
capt Ron2

Postby lejon one » Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:00 pm

I dont like The backgrounds coulors.. Better whit White
lejon one

Postby Agravaine » Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:20 am

it's way slower, it's background makes it hard to read and see, you need more clicks for doing the same stuff as you used to, it doesn't save selections on mass functions so you gotta go through the entire list everytime you use it, reservations only show that and can't be used to go straight to the castle on the map, just shows info.

the only positive thing I can find in this 'new and improved' design is that you can select which missions to run in the mass functions. Why it isn't possible to do that and the city in the old version is beyond me, but this thing is about as great as being forced to eat a bowl of shit. Guess the only way to get them to change their minds is to change feedback rating to 1 star in the google play store and put the feedback to this interface there.
Agravaine

Postby Agravaine » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:32 pm

and on the map you can't go to anyones profile and what not. Nothing links through to a profile accept the profile on the alliance page. This shit isn't even close to being finished let alone ready for release.
Agravaine

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback