Old timer just checking in

Old timer just checking in

Postby John Locke » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:55 am

Hey all, I stopped playing this game a few years ago because I didn’t have time to play it anymore. I started playing on USA 2 or 3, and ended on USA 8 or 9. What’s going on with the game now? I see so few players here.
John Locke

Re: Old timer just checking in

Postby Icer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:45 am

I played a long time ago too and just started. I can not remember what the name of the alliance was but the biggest player was packcowboy. We used blue swirl tags for alliance...royal something...

Back in the day when you had to set an alarm and calculate every castle so troops all landed at the right time.... now you can schedule attacks from multiple castles
Icer

Postby ghostnight » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:40 pm

I'm still on S3. I quit for two years and came back with a few friends that quit also
ghostnight

Postby Red Raider » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:34 pm

Sounds like there are several of us returning. Wish I could remember my old alliance too. All I remember is we swept over the field and eventually a lot of us quit because there was nothing left to do.

Now I’m in the middle of an area where no one talks to me and everyone already has 4 Fortresses and 30 Castles... I assume i will be swallowed up when my protection ends in two weeks.
Red Raider

Postby Tam » Sat May 04, 2019 3:45 am

I’m an old timer and remember PackCowboy and Royal Guard well. He was reset by STS in one huge Op.

Regions are a new addition to the game. There are new unit types as well. Well run alliances are somewhat rare, and they tend to dominate as a result. Still a fun game, but different.

Are you on Am2? Or US15?
Tam

Postby texasheat87 » Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:55 pm

Yeah I played like 6 years ago quit after my clan got attacked and killed my 6 months of work lol now back on and looking for new clan members.
Who wants to join me
texasheat87

Return to American worlds