Rebel Faction

Re: Rebel Faction

Postby chris1990 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:35 pm

Correction. It IS a great idea but the fine points on how it would work is up to the developers to discover. Just because your sad enough to know ALL the numbers and stats on this game does not make you right.

As I say. Great idea. Good work
chris1990

Postby ᷈ɑͥʀͣʗͫ ɑɴͭɡͪɛͤɭ ᷉ » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:38 pm

Re-read my original post bud I never said that they would be capped at 40, quite the opposite I said they would be able to develop themselves autonomously creating more lucrative capturing opportunities for players.

Yeah I remember those days too, thing is the older servers are dying, take UK1,2&3 for instance. Those servers would be rampant with wars against the rebels if they were introduced.

How many developed castles would they take? They would be a hell of an enemy.

Maybe even multiple rebel factions could be introduced that would war with each other as to mitigate the exponential growth of a single rebel force on a near dead server.

My point is, the original, truly original raw version of Lords and Knights was awesome! However the game has changed and adapted and there's no going back to the old ways. I think a new challenge like the rebels would add a new dimension to the game that embraces what it has evolved into now whilst making use of the old instead of letting it rot in forgotten servers.

My idea may need tweaking to make it workable but that's what this is all about, take an idea and add to it, change it to refine it and develop it into something genuinely great.

How many times have you found yourself majorly motivated to play this game only to find yourself; running out of people to attack, attacks to defend or even just lacking someone else online as motivated as you are?

The rebels wouldn't lose motivation, they wouldn't ever be offline and they would never rest until you put them down. This could be a development that makes Lords and Knights (new and old servers alike) genuinely, in the true meaning of the phase, a game that never sleeps!
᷈ɑͥʀͣʗͫ ɑɴͭɡͪɛͤɭ ᷉

Postby GrayFox » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:10 am

Very good idea!
GrayFox

Postby KG » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:57 pm

Sweet idea
KG

Postby ᷈ɑͥʀͣʗͫ ɑɴͭɡͪɛͤɭ ᷉ » Mon Jul 18, 2016 9:47 pm

Any developers care to weigh in on this subject?

Is it a possibility to implement this in some form?
᷈ɑͥʀͣʗͫ ɑɴͭɡͪɛͤɭ ᷉

Postby topher » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:41 pm

That's a really well thight and awesome idea.

Like the mongols sweeping into Europe.
topher

Postby 0u812 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Vote no
0u812

Postby Gathon1 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:29 am

So basically sort of like Stronghold Kingdoms.
Gathon1

Postby Parkside » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:20 pm

One player or even an alliance would never capture an AI castle. Fake attacks wouldn't work, with unlimited gold, silver and resource AI controlled rebels would expand like bacteria. Troops could be recruited immediately to trickle a castles defence until help arrived. No need for spies AI would have access to everyone's castles statistics. It's endless, Matrix, Terminator style worlds, once attacked players would leave on mass. Please don't say parameters would be set to prevent an unbeatable Alliiance, let's just scrap this idea.
Parkside

Postby ᷈ɑͥʀͣʗͫ ɑɴͭɡͪɛͤɭ ᷉ » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:10 am

If any of that were true Parkside then free castles and free forts would have similar characteristics no? They are AI after all but I don't feel the need to call John Conor to capture one, why cause they are beatable, just like the rebels would be 👌
᷈ɑͥʀͣʗͫ ɑɴͭɡͪɛͤɭ ᷉

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback