New troop

New troop

Postby MALCOLM » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:25 pm

What if you could have thieves that you could dispatch when under attack that could steal silver from the attacker. The attacker would have to send copper along with silver to capture the thieves. Any silver stolen would become your resource,
MALCOLM

Re: New troop

Postby LOTR » Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:37 pm

Love the idea of a theif but it would have to be more complex than that I think. Maybe have it so if you send a theif you have to send copper, same way as you do with the spy.

However, you have to be attacking that castle in order to steal their copper and their silver, and their resources.

So that way, it doesn't matter if you lose that battle you will have a return if your thief is successful, the only way a thief can be caught is by having high copper, and high level 'Watch Tower' which look for spies and theifs
LOTR

Postby MALCOLM » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:39 am

I was thinking more along the lines of the thief stealing the silver that is in transport thus causing the attacker to not have enough to cap. You could always create an armoured cart to safe guard the silver.
MALCOLM

Postby Haz » Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:03 pm

Interesting, but it would make the game impossible for smaller players. They would never be able to match the copper output of larger players to offensively use a thief, and defensively the larger player could stop every inbound attack.
Haz

Postby MALCOLM » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:44 am

Good point , what if you could only protect one of your shipments per attack and could only steal from 2 shipments a hit or miss on the steal. I know that I don't send silver from every castle that I attack from some times they are just there to attack in mass.
MALCOLM

Postby Moxy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:45 am

Can we not have more units?
Let's say northern castles have different SW to southern castles and eastern castles have different AR to western castles so e thing like that?
Moxy

Return to Suggestions & Feedback