improve the game

improve the game

Postby Miguelio » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:55 am

Loads if improvements needed:

1-Make it work without crashing. I find when I have a lot of attack reports and try to view them everyrhing crashes. I know im not alone there

2 - browser version is vertually unusable! Completely redesign it to look and work like the app

3 - its too hard and time consuming to do some things. For example you have 40 castles under attack so need to post bridge links and castle links and times if attacks. But you can only copy one thing at a time.

4 - no where can you get to see the total number of troops you have.... only what is in the villages.

5 - the support team take too long to respond. How very annoying!

6 - should be able to set other players as account sitter to help you out

7 - if you log in on your phone and also on another device it kicks you iff the first device. This is annoying as its easier to get castle links on the browser version. But no bridge links

8- bridge link is always set for the first attack. Should be selectable for any attack as its too easy to send a one man attack to land 15 mins earlier making the bridge useless

Without being funny I could list many more. I find the game gets annoying because simple things are so hard and time consuming
Miguelio

Return to Suggestions & Feedback