Old School Server

Old School Server

Postby 2rgqrhrqh » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:30 am

Does anyone remember the good old days before all of these auto enhancements killed off the strategy and skill? Manually syncing silver....splitting attacks...trickle busters...

My suggestion is to create a server that doesn't have any of the system automation and replicates the 1 and 2 versions of the servers. No field limits....no forts....

Possibly retain the limit on alliance size but other than that...its all back to basics
2rgqrhrqh

Re: Old School Server

Postby mammoth » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:18 am

Yes please. Or if not please remove travel limits. Makes the server really boring, encourages clustering and huge alliances at everyone else's expense.
mammoth

Postby freedom@ » Fri Oct 23, 2015 8:38 pm

THE game is fuckt up with THE new upgrades, synchronise, interval timer, bridge, Arivel time calculator.

I gona remove THE game.
The makers not anwser to people.
Today 12 big players quit THE game in one alliance.

I miss THE old way pen paper and writing down each ETA to plan THE attack witch castle to send silver with.

And bridge maken imposible to attack en win from a active player.

I miss THE Good old time where strategie was strategie.
freedom@

Postby dutchtrader » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:35 pm

Those game developers only think how to make the game more easier. They have to change their way of thinking. How can we make the game more challenging and how can we maintain the hardcore crowd.
dutchtrader

Postby Bahhhh » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:38 am

Yes same, this game has lost its touch since all of these new updates...it makes the sme to easy and becomes boring after you've played since USA 1
Bahhhh

Postby freedom@ » Sun Oct 25, 2015 12:26 am

I agree today again 26 king size players quit THE game en leave behind 300+ catels each.

On THE new server Dutch 5 i also see THE same problem.
Only today 15 players have drop there accounts.
In THE ammount of people that leave THE game is deffently THE upgrade bridge time shift problem.
This they have to take out of THE game.

IT is a strategie game.
So you have to think what Your gona do.

Now iTS a boring game play.
Push a few buttons en Your done.
I mis THE time you have to sit down for make Your attack work.
Writing down each ete from each caste calculate troops an THE silver.
Now iTS Puch ETA travel button pick te last castle end start attack. 2 tabs back en THE. Sync button wolk treu euch castle.

And with THE stupid bridge function.
ITS not posible to take a catle from a active player.
In 2012 i start THE game til januari i play THE game 10ours continu now i watch in THE morning and before i go to sleep.
The game satisfaction is dropt to zero.
You now o attack start a gs bounce and 2 minutes you have a bounce of 4 our put bridge on forum a d hoppa iTS closed til 00.00.
Where is THE fun in that
freedom@

Return to Suggestions & Feedback