Post a reply

Re: Feedback - Pop up adverts (vote)

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:23 pm

Developers say one an hour, quite clearly there clocks must run far faster than everyone else's.........get them gone please

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Please remove them

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:49 pm

😡😡😡😡

I have purchased gold, so why am I seeing theses blooming annoying adverts

😡😡😡😡

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Would u want telemarketers calling your house or cell every time u turned on the tv or computer!!! Get rid of this crap!!!!

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:57 pm

Can you please get rid of the crap adverts that keep popping up

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Been playing for over 2 years now, log on over 20x a day! Never have I been so disappointed with L&K. Even the decision to have fog of war wasn't this bad! :(

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:17 pm

We are not interested in seeing ads and the only result (regardless of what the money people think) is that people will delete this game.
Once an hour is stupid and buying gold to stop seeing ads which you cannot promise is basically the same as blackmail or highway robbery.

Which group of morons have now taken over the asylum which random updates which no one liked and now pop up ads.

We know now to download games and guess what, we also know how to delete them as well.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:23 pm

Remove these ads as we play the game for the enjoyment, else players will leave.

Guess what, if we wanted to play Candy freaking Crush we would download it, we don't need a pop up ad every hour telling of other crap games, cause if we play them then we are not playing yours are we? (Think about it, we will wait)

Also as we know how to download apps from the App Store, we also know how to delete them as well, you may want to think about that for a while. Well wait!!!

Final note:
Can you please make sure that what ever idiots have been let out of the asylum to control your latest upgrades are sent back for more medication.
If you are trying to drive players away, your doing an amazing job cause ads will not keep players engaged and won't make players purchase gold. They will just leave.

Just for humour, can you post the number of active players you have now at the start of your stupid ad program and then how many in a month.
I'll give you 100-1 that it decreases.

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Remove adds now!!!

P😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:39 pm

😠😡😫😩😫😠😡
Post a reply