🔉Catapult/Trikkling Limit🔊

🔉Catapult/Trikkling Limit🔊

Postby Castfinder » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:02 pm

I have been playing about two years but I finally realized this game is pointless and Im losing interested to keep playing it real fast. Though here are my thoughts  and suggestions

I tried my best to stick to it but I ? Giving up:
🔫*First units take ages to recruit which make war very dull and long

🚬*Second u can't do anything to ur enemy unless u have silver eg.there is no unit like catapult to destroy ur enemy castle when you dint want to cap them.🌟eg when ALL enemy troops have been killed (u could make It like x number of catupult reduces the castle x amount of points for each roundbtill zero: The catapult==similar to the pushcart or oxcart would have no offensive/def value🌟) This will not only improve how the game "feel" like a medieval war era but also make NEW and small players valuable to their stronger teammates because now even though they may not be active enough to have silver for another cap they can still recruit catapults to be threat to their enemies:therefore more FUN and STRATEGY for everyone🙌

🌉*Finally the  trickling system is a double edge sword but Generally is bad for MOST players. Eg some players who good at it or who use some sort of computer hack like Butler or bot can make battle which could have been won easily,if not for trickle, drag out for hours or even days which kill the fun out the game.The Average player is not looking for this kind of blushit. Put a bit of limit to how long someone can trickle like max 1 hour or two.

🌎Look the game is "ok" or unique in some ways but for primarily those reason I'm quitting...I poured hours{and some money] into this game which I believe at the current state is NOT worth it anymore🌎

I may login from time to check if there any development by I out for good now UNTIL some those issue are addresed🙇🙇🙇🙇

If you agree to these...before I leave I want to see if I can least try to make the Developers make some changes to the game...They did add a cool new feature which is the Forteress. Then I believe adding catapult and limiting trickling system would not be and IMPOSSIBLE task for them😊😊
Last edited by Castfinder on Thu Apr 02, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Castfinder

Re: Catapult/Trikkling Limit

Postby ukrdoug » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:45 pm

I also support a trickling limit
ukrdoug

Postby thecrimsonstain » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Yeah, I agree a trikkling limit would definitly balance this game a bit.And catapult would must be amzing:-)
Those who agree should all sent a ticket to Xrality in hope to make these changes happen.
thecrimsonstain

Postby Bungle » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:04 pm

Doing something about trickling is a must any bot can save a castle now and I don't relish 2 or 3 day battles I already have a full time job....
Bungle

Re: 🔉Catapult/Trikkling Limit🔊

Postby Saka » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:45 am

Trickling sucks!
Saka

Postby Custos » Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:29 pm

Catapult that reduces castle defence, good idea

Stick trickling up your ........ There has got to be a middle ground based on number of attackers versus the number of defenders, ratio is greater than 50 - 1 then max trickle rounds should be 25
Custos

Postby moongoat » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:23 pm

Refer to the other castle demolition thread for my views on that. But trickling...

I remember back when you had to time ALL of your attacks. That's when I would agree, kill it.

But! We have sync ' attacks. Every complaint on trickling now... Pure laziness. Trickling is your ONLY defense when people can issue timed fakes on over 100 castles in the course of a day. Where do you defend? "I pick... THAT one hyuk..."

If you got trickled, step up fakes. If your fakes didn't get action, make them look REAL. Use the EZ mode the devs gave you...

It doesn't take a bot to trickle but it does take math, strategy, and common sense. It also takes that to beat it. Learn the mechanics and change battle clocks before the fight begins, because without this defensive tactic... good luck holding onto what you have.
moongoat

Postby Ransom » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:29 pm

I just want to clarify that the Butler does not belong lumped in with bots in this conversation, as it will not trickle for you in any way. While both are powered by computers, bots log in to your account and remove not only skill, but effort from playing the game.

Butlers, in contrast:
*Run on their own account
*Do not build troops or send transits (or even require an actual castle, for that matter)
and
*Do not play the game in any way. Their functions are limited to reading game world data and organizing it for you.

Butlers do remove a considerable degree of tedious repetition and they do save time. But you must possess the skill to know what information you need, how to get it, and what to do with it. And you must still put forth the effort to play the game for yourself. For these reasons, while bots are nefarious and generally agreed to be bad for the game, Butlers support game play, reduce learning curves for newer players, and enable people to play longer by reducing the amount of time they must waste, doing repetitive tasks.

In these ways, Butlers are more akin to data websites which are commonly used to analyze world maps and track recent activity. They're unique only in that instead of a general website used by everyone, they are dedicated to a specific alliance, and proactively provide relevant data to users in-game.
Ransom's Toolkit
Red Queen Gaming LLC
http://www.redqueen.us
Main Account: US13 - l+k://player?2875&170
Ransom

Postby G S » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:16 pm

Agree with removing the trickle or at least changing it.
Also attacking troops should get weaker for every 10 fields they travel. An attack that comes from 100 fields away should be weaker and more tired than an attack from 5 fields away.
If this was implemented, entire players wouldn't be taken out and tricking wouldn't be needed.
G S

Postby Plob » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:43 am

Trickling is utter bulls@#t. Youvget 100k OT wiped out by 20k DT, its an exploit off the battle system and it needs to be changed and removed
Plob

Next

Return to Suggestions & Feedback