🔉Catapult/Trikkling Limit🔊

Re: 🔉Catapult/Trikkling Limit🔊

Postby Saka » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:23 pm

Is that how bot works? Devs need to build them into the game so we all can enjoy them.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/wubt25fh5zv97cm/temp_1433555429093.-1291124899.jpeg?dl=0
Saka

Postby Kevin07mel » Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:37 am

I'm against the trickle, for example. Today I've launched on a fort and I sent well over 500,000 troops. I landed at 2:30pm est and as of right now the attack is still going due to this damn trickling shit. I've crushed all the troops in the castle but the trickling has this attack dragged out 9+hrs. Now my fear is that it will last well into night mode and kill my troops or make a serious dent into them oh did I mention, I had an additional 385,000 troops sent from my alliance but there's still no effect. Enough is enough fix this problem ASAP. If this goes into night mode and I lose this fight its makes me wonder if I should continue playing this game. Since I've been typing there has been three battles that has passed and yes trickling is still going
Kevin07mel

Postby xXmosherXx » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:07 am

I like the ability to trickle indefinitely. Rather than putting more effort into limiting what players can do, perhaps a better suggestion would be putting more effort into a system which can detect bots more effectively? If you send an attack which is clearly real from 30 hours away, why not give me the ability to trickle indefinitely? It's the only thing players really have to prepare against these long range attacks. However send an attack at 3 am to land at 8 am and chances are I'll not be able to make up an effective trickle due to the fact I will have little time to prepare. Removing/nerfing the trickling system just creates an even larger power gap from those who are new to the server and those who have been there for months/years, as they'll be able to crush new players before support arrives.
xXmosherXx

Postby Virux » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:28 pm

I agree with moongoat. If you get trickled and lose you didn't prepare correctly.
Virux

Postby Emperor of Mankind » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:00 am

Could the trickle haters plz explain to me which shield will remain for defenders when they are under attack by e.g. a 3 to 1 fake/real attack ratio when they can't trickle anymore.

It sounds to me you just want to steamroll over anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Trickling is attrition warfare. A valid and import aspect of strategy and tactics.
I feel it aint balanced, argue about the kill/death ratio between offensive troops and defensive troops.

HAIL trickling. The only shield David has against the sword of goliath in this game. If I am wrong, first tell me which other (realistic) shield I have in this game before shouting trickling has to be removed/limited.
Emperor of Mankind

Postby Emperor of Mankind » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:02 am

It's "if you aint feel it's balanced, ... "
Emperor of Mankind

Postby mammoth » Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:13 am

OMG. Who the heck lands 500k on a single target?

Lol.
mammoth

Postby Saka » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:34 am

I doubt he has 500k. I have 30 fortresses and few castles and don't have that kind of offensive troops so no way that boy with so little knowledge about the game could have army like that.
Saka

Postby pony » Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:15 pm

I agree, I think it would be nice to have a catapult too. Even though I am a girl.
pony

Postby Gen Ike » Sat Oct 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Limit the amount any player can send as a trickle the. It will always be a game of attrition.
Gen Ike

Previous

Return to Suggestions & Feedback