Farming Silvers!!

Farming Silvers!!

Postby jimy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:38 am

As we all know that farming is used for only freecastles now.... Becoz no one would like to loose his troops for even 30k resources.... Attacking against an active player is just used for capturing a castle,, But if farming will include silvers & coppers too,, than just attacking would become a great part of the game.... In this way the game would become more aggressive, strategic & entertaining.... the players would have to save their silvers from being snatched..... & some allowance should be made to save the 500 silvers of the 13-20 power inactive players.... Othervise there would be a silver rain....
jimy

Re: Farming Silvers!!

Postby jimy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:43 am

Come On!! Guys,, post your suggestion if u want silvers from farming... & a whole new way of earning silvers!!
jimy

Postby THL » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:47 am

Um. I don't know about you, but when I "farm" another player I take there castle.
THL

Postby SensualKnight » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:06 pm

But that is the point if the game to level the field a little. New players would never be able to get enough silver to capture a second or third castle because everyone would be farming heir silver. Instead I think that the exchange rate or travel time should be adjusted to allow for us to get silver quicker without farming.
SensualKnight

Postby jimy » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:58 pm

But in that case, 1 more line will add in Alliance's description i.e 'Farming our player is a Punishable act'!! And then the alliance could farm that player back..... but it would be too interesting during wars.... :-)
jimy

Postby Davy88 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:12 pm

SensualKnight wrote:But that is the point if the game to level the field a little. New players would never be able to get enough silver to capture a second or third castle because everyone would be farming heir silver. Instead I think that the exchange rate or travel time should be adjusted to allow for us to get silver quicker without farming.

Since when do the developers want new people in the likes of uk1 and co??? Bring it in for us veterans to keep us interested!!
Davy88

Postby jimy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:38 am

Yaa we want to EARN silvers rather than just depending on time.... atleast this should be implemented on one of the servers to check the results....
jimy

Postby Belgarath » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:04 pm

Also it still bug me that when you cap a castle the silver that was in there disappears, who took it. You've killed everyone whilst capping.
Belgarath

Return to Suggestions & Feedback