New feature: the fortress

Re: New feature: the fortress

Postby Lord Ultra » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:57 pm

Poweboy2 wrote:Have you thought of those with all-lot of Silver or gold in purchasing mercenaries. It's a historical fact and Switzerland is still providing the guard for the pope in Rome. It would allow those that want to defendant themselves an option without being in a alliance.,

That idea sounds cool I hope they add it to the game.
Lord Ultra

Postby DanDan » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Please apply fortress feature across all servers asap, managing 100+ castles is a nightmare, too much time consumed.
DanDan

Postby King Lear » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:26 pm

In my opinion this is a bad idea. It is too drastic of a change and only supports defensive play. I agree this game needs changes to keep it fresh and not lose players to boredom. How about just adding some more troop types like battering ram, catapult or trebuchet? How about adding a King/Queen feature to each player to designate one castle with special bonuses? These are changes that can be made without being too disruptive and provides the evolutional next level of medieval warfare.
King Lear

Postby TJ » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:59 pm

This is a bad idea, please implement it on a new server before you do so on an existing server.
There are far better ideas that would not be so drastic of a change, like expanding troop types, implementing a decline in fortifications per battle round, troop movements and having a King feature to capture.
King Lear of US2 has some good ideas that I support.
TJ

Postby Sir RobM » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:45 pm

King Lear wrote:In my opinion this is a bad idea. It is too drastic of a change and only supports defensive play. I agree this game needs changes to keep it fresh and not lose players to boredom. How about just adding some more troop types like battering ram, catapult or trebuchet? How about adding a King/Queen feature to each player to designate one castle with special bonuses? These are changes that can be made without being too disruptive and provides the evolutional next level of medieval warfare.

LMFAO :lol:

New troops coming... that's a joke as I remember L&K post on Facebook saying that last Oct 2013...
💀 ✟⚔✟ Sir RobM ✟⚔✟ 💀
Sir RobM

Postby Baron Of Death » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:19 am

i am ready for the fortresses to be implemented into USA 1. we would like to see a larger increase of troops the fortresses and resources. we also would like to see a greater increase at which our resources replenish in the fortresses.
Baron Of Death

Postby Jozza » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:31 pm

Any idea when this will be implemented
Jozza

Postby SteveCourty » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:50 pm

I think this will kill the game. It's easy to manage castles I have 250+ on UK3. Secret is to name them so you know the areas.

Please
Don't bring this fortress thing in
SteveCourty

Postby Knights Fire » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:40 am

Remove free castles. Make them free spaces.

Give us the ability to move our built castles to the free spaces. This would keep worlds interesting and fluid. Gives displaced players , too far to participate, the ability to relocate. Entire alliances could sector relocate.
Knights Fire

Postby dany » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:40 am

The fortress is now on D3. Costs 5 times Full resources and 120k Silver. Needs 13 days to Build it complete. 1500 Points and you can Build more, keep on 1 can have 100k Silver and barn (?) on 1 can hold 25k Troops! Players say it is far too strong and broken
⚔ Ⓓⓐⓝⓨ ⚔

⚔ ᏩᏝᎪᎠᎥᎪᎢᎾᎡᎦ ⚔
dany

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions & Feedback