get rid of inactive castles

get rid of inactive castles

Postby maQmigh » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:51 am

there is way too many inactive Castles. Please erase them from the game. If there was less real estate there would be more battles between alliances. But as it is, we are just capping inactive castles. That half silver week helped out but there is still too many inactive castles. the less real estate there is the more the alliances will be fighting over it.
maQmigh

Re: get rid of inactive castles

Postby skeletor » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:19 pm

Make a option where we can destroy a castle for 500 silver it must be inactive for 14 days to be fair then it disappears
skeletor

Postby Alexander of tro » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:16 pm

Are you guys kidding me? Inactives play an important role in the game for several reasons and what if a player had an emergency and couldn't log on for an extended period of time? Just destroy his or her castles just because you don't like inactives?
Alexander of tro

Postby Eric the Viking » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:39 pm

Inactives are killing this game, why declare war when all alliances have 40% inactive members and recycling 288 point castles has become the norm. I'm sure the developers could send a personal message or send mass fake attacks to wake up players or simply send an email, if there's still no reply after several weeks remove from the game.
It's become a contest to see who's got the most castles.
Eric the Viking

Postby Custos » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Inactive castles should degrade and troops desert over time
Custos

Postby tgr » Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:08 am

Agree. Inactive means they are not serious playing. If having problem in logging on, then just register new account and play again actively.

Degrade the inactive 5 to 10 points per castle every 2.5 weeks idle (unless it has official vacation mode).

In reality, an inactive city will even face economic degradation, starving, dyeing.
tgr

Postby DragonAus3 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Let them be the way it is. It's upto a player to be inactive or not. Recycling is a part if training and offers growth to active players.
DragonAus3

Postby Alexander of tro » Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:17 pm

Exactly dragon. Also inactives can be used as bargaining chips. Have you ever seen an alliance that has accepted surrender terms and say "we don't want inactives because they wreck the game"

If you don't like inactives then go play FarmVille
Alexander of tro

Postby Saka » Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:19 pm

What gets me is this game is about nothing. I have hundreds of free castles around me and could focus on capturing them for next so many years but after a month of playing this game I slowly start to get bored. We need some wars, we need less room to grow in peace.

My idea is to charge 500 silver for capturing free castles and after few weeks there will be none and we will have wars between alliances since everybody wants to grow.
Saka

Postby Red Warrior » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:34 pm

500 silver for a free castle is not a bad idea.. 1000 for inactive players over a month old.. That would speed up the game quite a bit.
Red Warrior

Next

Return to Suggestions & Feedback