Switch to full style
Post a reply

Re: 4 ideas to add to the game

Thu May 08, 2014 9:35 pm

I personally like the way of fighting. The battle system provides that bigger players don't just overwhelm smaller players. It gives the game a balance. Of course it's not realistic but there are more unrealistic aspects about this game. So that's not an argument. ;)
⚔ Ⓓⓐⓝⓨ ⚔

⚔ ᏩᏝᎪᎠᎥᎪᎢᎾᎡᎦ ⚔

Thu May 08, 2014 10:51 pm

True true there is many other.. I guess I've been burned tooooooooo many times by that style of defense.... I still miss the VALOR game I use to play, where it's 1 round x vs y... And that's it's..

Fri May 09, 2014 12:47 am

The market exchange is a nice idea 1000 silver for 1 gold.

Building would be an idea but would need to well tested and balanced.

Fri May 09, 2014 2:38 am

Burned here also...

Sat May 10, 2014 3:28 am

trickle is the distinguishing aspect of l and k

Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:29 pm

Agreed with a few suggestions. All my information should not be available to everyone. War notice should not be available as soon as someone launches. 8-10 hours before Landing time sounds reasonable. Else you lose the surprise factor.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:45 am

I too believe that the sync attack changed the game. I remember setting my alarm to launch attacks. Now we have players with over 100 castles. You at least had to plan your attack. It was a lot of effort. I know the developers probably wanted to make the game more attractive but they made attacking so simple even an idiot can't muck it up. Now we have a silver counter as well. I have no doubt we will have a troop counter too. We might as well. When the added the sync feature they removed the defensive option to try and split silver. The game now is fundamentally different from what it was when I first started playing.

1000 silver for one gold! No way. That's 50k of resources. Given what you can buy for 1 gold I think that's a bt over the top. There should be some mechanism to earn gold in the game though because while some players can spend real money on this some cannot. So for that reason there should be something. The cynic in me says that will never happen because part of the revenue stream for this game is gold sales.

I have thought about the trickle a lot recently. It is within the parameters of the game and if you can pull it off I say good luck to you. Having said that I also agree that if the attacker has a huge positive ratio then it really should be lights out.

I honestly believe the whole alliance idea should be revisited in its entirety. It is pointless t be in an alliance when the other members are on the other side of the map. Isn't it mor likely that one would ally with their neighbours than someone on the other side of the world? This ties in to the fog of war idea as well. We really should not be able to see what the points level of a castle is just by looking or who the player is or how many castles they have or even what their alliances are. That is what spy's and trade are for. We should be able to get the info in layers. The same goes for troop movements etc. simply if a player in a large alliance has 100 hours notice of an attack then the trickle is organised and it's troops down the drain. Utter bs in my view.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:11 pm

Trickle defence
I have played the game from start of server tactics have changed over that time and the trickle defence is one of the tactics
There is ways to counter it as well you just have to learn them just because you hit a castle with 100k and above doesn't mean you will take it and you shouldn't just have the right to take it because you hit with big numbers
Change your tactics and tie up all the outside defence and you will take a castle

I would like to see if it could happen server vs server battle if that could be done that would make a big difference in enthusiasm

Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:35 pm

All you guys bitching about trickling so you can hide in your farms and pretend your playing a war game. Grow a set of balls and learn how to fight.

# L&K pussies

Wed May 31, 2017 4:11 pm

Developers:
I suggest uniting 2 worlds, specially the old ones..
When alliances start to make arrangements to fight friendly wars is a sign that the servers is somewhat dead, that might be a good time to combine 2 servers.
Example:
US1 vs Russia 1
Argentina 1 vs Mexico 1

I think this will bring back a lot of players that lose interest.
Post a reply